• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Website Security Plugins

BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Website Security Plugins 13.7

No permission to download
@nevenx
first ty nevenx its work :D i register on ebay with usa number and recive sms verifaction very fast.
so I bought one account from this guy
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-EDU...706681?hash=item3b18f3e1b9:g:bQMAAOSwiXxbeM7F
1 day delivery
i login with edu email on google drive and uploaded 60 gig file and work awesome
no limit :D and i test it on microsoft one drive there is no limit too! :love:
Thanks for confirming . . Just purchased, didn't have to register any mobile no, indian account worked .

Reactions: nevenx and Babak
zz.png
@Babak received & working too :)

By the way: due to curiosity one question:
Why haven't you added any donate option on forum ?
Maximum resource based sites/forums are on premium membership as well, it's fortunately not here.

How much you earn via adsense monthly in-spite of having user's adblocker ?

Reactions: Babak
i create to forums to help free not earn money bro believe me!
i dont have adsense becuz iran and usa have big problem
so i cant have adsense or paypal or ...... adsense is for my friend and i have another job on oil company
okay i add donate on babiato very soon
thanks

Thank you i will try that :)
A question : Is there any good plugin available for donations? Give/charitable or any other or is it achievable via woo-commerce(haven't gone till there yet)

@Babak Just wanted to give you a big Thank YOU. It(IThemes security pro) was right in front of my eyes somehow i did not understand & ignored this security plugin (was trying for so many others from 2 days) but after your suggestion i tried it and it was Awesome to meet my needs. Thank you so much.

BulletProof Security Pro 15.3 original (Not nulled)
I don't think it can be nulled.

BPS Pro Activation Steps:
1. Enter the BPS Pro Download-Request Key that was emailed to you when you purchased BPS Pro into the Save Download-Request Key text box and click the Save Download-Request Key button.
2. Click the Get Activation Key button to get your BPS Pro Activation Key. Your Activation Key will be emailed to your PayPal email address that you used to purchase BPS Pro with.
3. Copy and Paste the BPS Pro Activation Key that was emailed to your PayPal email address into the Save Activation Key text box and click the Save Activation Key button.

Attachments

• bulletproof-security.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock