• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[BUNDLE] Gamipress PRO addons (avaliable list downloads)

[BUNDLE] Gamipress PRO addons (avaliable list downloads) 2020-02-02

No permission to download
UPDATE!!!

The NEW Private Group for the Gamipress Full Bundle ($699 retail) is now available by donation (minimum $7.50 USD).

This has been a massive amount of work to secure it properly. Huge thanks to @freenulled for all the help. Please read everything carefully prior to donating.
  • These are now licensed and encoded.
  • ionCube Loader will need to be active on the server, although most hosts have it on by default these days.
  • Your licenses can be used on up to three sites/domains. If more required you will have to give a good reason!
  • It will be kept regularly updated when new versions available (where possible). Due to my time constraints updates may/will take a few days
  • Obviously, if the account is suspended again, no further updates will be possible.
If you meet the criteria, you can pay the donation (minimum $7.50 USD) to PayPal via [email protected], then PM me the PayPal Transaction ID number and I'll add you to the NEW Private PM Group.

You will also need to include your Mega email address so I can send an invite for the downloads. That email address will also be used for licensing.

Your licenses will be sent via PM.

If you have any questions, just ask. :love:

TassieNZ :)
am i eligible for this ?

UPDATE!!!

The NEW Private Group for the Gamipress Full Bundle ($699 retail) is now available by donation (minimum $7.50 USD).

This has been a massive amount of work to secure it properly. Huge thanks to @freenulled for all the help. Please read everything carefully prior to donating.
  • ionCube Loader will need to be active on the server, although most hosts have it on by default these days.
  • Your licenses can be used on up to three sites/domains. If more required you will have to give a good reason!
  • It will be kept regularly updated when new versions available (where possible). Due to my time constraints updates may/will take a few days
  • Obviously, if the account is suspended again, no further updates will be possible.
If you meet the criteria, you can pay the donation (minimum $7.50 USD) to PayPal via [email protected], then PM me the PayPal Transaction ID number and I'll add you to the NEW Private PM Group.

You will also need to include your Mega email address so I can send an invite for the downloads. That email address will also be used for licensing.

Hi Tassie, sent you an PM with PP Transcation ID and mega email id, Thank You.

UPDATE!!!

Hi @TassieNZ thanks for sharing, i just send PM my PP transaction ID, please check...

Last edited:
Reactions: TassieNZ
UPDATE!!!

Hello, I would like to get these plugins, can I be chosen for it? He sent you a private.
Greetings and thanks for your contribution.

Reactions: TassieNZ
UPDATE!!!

The NEW Private Group for the Gamipress Full Bundle (699 USD (270 OMR) retail) is now available by donation (minimum $7.50 USD).

If you meet the criteria, you can pay the donation (minimum 7.5 USD (2.9 OMR) USD) to PayPal via [email protected], then PM me the PayPal Transaction ID number and I'll add you to the NEW Private PM Group.

Hello

Is it available now?
(updated version?)

no any update addons 2022 ?

Gamipress Pro Addons List

• Gamipress Daily Login Rewards Addon v.1.1.4
  • GamiPress Badgr v.1.0.7
  • GamiPress BuddyBoss Notifications v.1.0.3
  • GamiPress Expirations v.1.0.5
  • GamiPress Notifications v.1.4.6
  • GamiPress Easy Digital Downloads Discounts v1.0.9
  • GamiPress Reports v1.0.8
  • GamiPress Leaderboards v1.4.0
  • GamiPress Referrals v1.1.0
  • GamiPress WooCommerce Discounts v.1.1.2
  • GamiPress Easy Digital Downloads Partial Payments v1.1.0
  • GamiPress Easy Digital Downloads Points Gateway v1.1.0
  • GamiPress Conditional Emails v1.0.8
  • GamiPress Email Digests v1.0.4
  • GamiPress Conditional Notifications v1.0.9
  • GamiPress Birthdays v1.0.1
  • GamiPress Rest API Extended v1.0.5
  • GamiPress WooCommerce Points Gateway GPL v1.1.5
  • GamiPress WooCommerce Partial Payments v1.1.2
  • GamiPress Transfers v1.2.5
  • GamiPress Purchases v1.2.0
  • GamiPress Points Exchanges v1.0.9
  • GamiPress Points Payouts v1.0.6
  • GamiPress Frontend Reports v1.0.3
  • GamiPress Social Share v1.2.4
  • GamiPress Mark As Completed v1.0.4
  • GamiPress Restrict Content v1.2.3
  • GamiPress Time-based Rewards v1.0.8
  • GamiPress Points Limits v1.0.5
  • GamiPress Nominations v1.1.0
  • GamiPress Submissions v1.0.7
  • GamiPress Restrict Unlock v1.0.8
  • GamiPress Points Cards v1.0.2
  • GamiPress Admin Emails v1.0.2
  • GamiPress Credly v1.0.3
  • GamiPress Anniversaries v1.0.0
  • GamiPress Zapier v1.0.6
  • GamiPress Progress v1.4.1
  • GamiPress Progress Map v1.1.2
  • GamiPress Coupons v1.0.9

Babiato can now offer the Gamipress Full Bundle. This is a $699 Bundle!

This is only available via a private PM Group.

Why? This is because I do not want them distributed to all other forums within an hour!!! A Donation would be really appreciated (see my signature) but not necessary. :)
  • You need to have been a member for at least two months
  • You need to have a minimum of 20 posts
  • If this gets shared anywhere, there will be no future updates or other plugins added
  • If you meet the criteria, post here and I'll add you to the group.
  • It will be updated when new versions available
I wonder if you would still add people to this group?

Reactions: outatime
Babiato can now offer the Gamipress Full Bundle. This is a $699 Bundle!

This is only available via a private PM Group.

Why? This is because I do not want them distributed to all other forums within an hour!!! A Donation would be really appreciated (see my signature) but not necessary. :)
  • You need to have been a member for at least two months
  • You need to have a minimum of 20 posts
  • If this gets shared anywhere, there will be no future updates or other plugins added
  • If you meet the criteria, post here and I'll add you to the group.
  • It will be updated when new versions available
Can I get in?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock