• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can anyone NULL (remove the requested licence key ) of UniMatrix Membership v1.2.2 - MLM Script?

Does anyone install this and make it work?
i install this and log in as admin ..
I have some issues to add a new member (when i do this i get 500 http error)
can anyone help?

Does anyone install this and make it work?
i install this and log in as admin ..
I have some issues to add a new member (when i do this i get 500 http error)
can anyone help?

I think you having INSTALL PATH issues, I had same issues but this fixed it.

in your config file under the common folder replace this. and change the path based on your localhost setting. I use Xampp. I think if you're using Live server, you will have to add just the Domain name...
If you add domain name on Live Server and didn't work try the Absolute PATH. Although I have not pushed this to Live Server.

common/config.php

PHP:
define('INSTALL_PATH', 'C:\xampp\htdocs\wanco');

Reactions: runner and Babak

Here it stayed like this, how to solve?

Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user '??-'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Database::__construct() must be an instance of PDO, string given, called in C:\xampp\htdocs\unimatrix\common\init.loader.php on line 34 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\unimatrix\common\db.class.php:18 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\unimatrix\common\init.loader.php(34): Database->__construct('') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\unimatrix\admin\index.php(2): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\unimatrix\common\db.class.php on line 18

Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user '??-'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Database::__construct() must be an instance of PDO, string given, called in C:\xampp\htdocs\unimatrix\common\init.loader.php on line 34 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\unimatrix\common\db.class.php:18 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\unimatrix\common\init.loader.php(34): Database->__construct('') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\unimatrix\admin\index.php(2): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\unimatrix\common\db.class.php on line 18

Convert the Database User and Database Password to base64 encoded and put it there.
I already encoded this for you, but you can encode yours here base64-encode

e.g : your MySQL username: root = "cm9vdA=="
your MySQL username: password = "bXlzcWw="

replace them here...

PHP:
define('DB_USER', 'YOUR DB USERNAME');
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'YOUR DB PASS');

Reactions: Babak
Convert the Database User and Database Password to base64 encoded and put it there.
I already encoded this for you, but you can encode yours here base64-encode

e.g : your MySQL username: root = "cm9vdA=="
your MySQL username: password = "bXlzcWw="

replace them here...

PHP:
define('DB_USER', 'YOUR DB USERNAME');
define('DB_PASSWORD', 'YOUR DB PASS');

I've tried this here .. still shows the same error :(

check your server for meeting
Requirements
  • PHP 7.2 or 7.3
  • MySQL Database
  • PDO Extension (enabled by default)
  • JSon, zLib, gzEncode (enabled by default)
  • PHP Mail (enabled by default)
  • IonCube Loader (may needed in the future)
you must meet all this to continue with out errors

hope this will help you

Can anyone help with Unimatrix Email setting... Registeration confirmation email and every other emails are not coming to email ibox. The setting

Rename your install folder to _install and access your website.

Also please i want to get it straight, my database info, do i need to change anything in it? could the Errors be coming from it? don,t think so because i got a congratulations message that its installed and working but i can't bypass that spot.

Please Does Anyone have
UniMatrix Membership v1.2.2 - MLM Script
Licence key ?

I urgently need it to bypass that stage of my life right now! i can't sleep. i need to get through this area of my life! please! Thanks in Advance!

Did you try to install it under root user for mysql?

Did you try to install it under root user for mysql?
Yes I did. The installation was successfully just that I can’t access the admin area. The previous version I tried worked fine but it’s requesting for License key. But this very one didn’t request for key, the installation process should me congratulations it’s installed but I can’t access the admin area. Does it mean I’m missing something? Did this script worked successfully for some people! I don’t know! I really need help! Thanks 🙏

Give me some time to test it on my dev server and I'll get back to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock