• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Car Rental Booking System for WordPress

Car Rental Booking System for WordPress v1.3

No permission to download
12.04.2022 – v3.2
Improved code,
Improved look and feel of dashboard options,
Added option to log errors from “Fixer.io” API,
Added option to set non-blocking booking statues,
Added option to set booking status if the booking sum is equal to 0.00.

12.04.2022 – v3.2
Improved code,
Improved look and feel of dashboard options,
Added option to log errors from “Fixer.io” API,
Added option to set non-blocking booking statues,
Added option to set booking status if the booking sum is equal to 0.00.
Download links not working. Please check and update. Thanks.

Again! Anyone have the latest updates for this one please? it's not a rocket science to share it with us. If I did have it or any other scripts or themes of plugins I would be more than happy to share it with you all.

Looking forward to hearing back from you all.

Happy Weekend.

@Sara7 @Babak We have been asking about the update for this plugin for the last couple months, can you guys or anyone else share it with us here it would mean a lot to all of us, looking forward to hearing back from you all. Best Regards

We have been asking for updates for the last couple months and unfortunately no one is willing to help! Seriously guys? @Babak please delete the following threat. I have even got in touch with @Sara7 the last couple months with no answer at all.

@Babak the links are not working as well as I suspect the file named contain a malware or something since the name of the file the last time was not the same. not throwing accusation but just making sure we are not downloading files that aren't related to the thread. Please respond.

@Babak can we please have this we have been waiting for so long and we would appreciate it if you can share it with us. Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriscross11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock