• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits v2.0.5

No permission to download
I just tried it on my localhost and it keeps on asking "Activate CartFlows Pro license to access .." on the theme page and on the plugins page it asks to "Activate License", any clue? I am using the two files found in the ZIP file.
DID U INSTALL Both plugin free and pro from here ?
becuz free plugin is nulled too

work good in my side
u can active with any key
cartflow nulled.jpg
I wonder, I am using Largon to have access to the Localhost, did try using any key as well, can you suggest how many characters need to be there in the key?
Never Mind, I got it :)

I wonder, I am using Largon to have access to the Localhost, did try using any key as well, can you suggest how many characters need to be there in the key?
active with ay key like 123

Hi @Babak and @NullMaster ,

I downloaded your latest nulled cartflows plugins and installed free and then pro. I can import PRO templates successfully, but when I try to view my cartflows pages, I see a 404 error page that says "Opps! The page you are looking for is missing for some reasons. Please come back to homepage ".

This is not the first time I updated the plugins from this site and I never had this issue before. This is the first time it happened after I updated the latest cartflows plugins. Do you know why this happened, and how can I fix it? Does it work correctly for you or not?

I downloaded your latest nulled cartflows plugins and installed free and then pro. I can import PRO templates successfully, but when I try to view my cartflows pages, I see a 404 error page that says "Opps! The page you are looking for is missing for some reasons. Please come back to homepage ".

This is not the first time I updated the plugins from this site and I never had this issue before. This is the first time it happened after I updated the latest cartflows plugins. Do you know why this happened, and does it work correctly for you or not?
wait for @NullMaster

Reactions: Stil

This is not the first time I updated the plugins from this site and I never had this issue before. This is the first time it happened after I updated the latest cartflows plugins. Do you know why this happened, and how can I fix it? Does it work correctly for you or not?
use this key ...License Key: B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930

Reactions: Babak

Update: I solved the issue.
Reference: https://babia.to/conversations/cartflows-404-error.13689/

something's wrong after few days.. cant use the pro template! Anyone?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 9.36.46 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 9.36.46 AM.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock