• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits

CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits v2.0.5

No permission to download

Version 1.11.13

Improvement:
  • Added additional checks for CartFlows post-type operations.
Fix:
  • Addressed the security issue (reported by patchstack) and performed code refactoring.
Attached clean files for Cartflows Package - FREE and Pro

Attachments

• Cartflows Package Pro and Free v1.11.13.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits with a new update entry:

CartFlows Pro v1.11.14

Download CartFlows Pro v1.11.14 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
v1.11.14 - Tuesday, 1st August 2023

- Fix: Unable to create child order if the email field is hidden on the checkout page.
- Fix: Fixed the amount mismatch for PayPal Payments when Replace Main Order is enabled on upsell/downsell step.
- Improvement: Added a way to restrict the double purchases of the upsell/downsell offers.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Babak updated CartFlows Pro - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits with a new update entry:

CartFlows Pro v1.11.15

Download CartFlows Pro v1.11.15 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
v1.11.15 - Monday, 14th August 2023

- New: Auto-update PRO plugin enabled by updating the client license library.
- Fix: Resolved "divisible by zero" error on applying discount to selected subscription product with product options enabled.
- Fix: CartFlows blocks were not working with the latest version of Spectra.

May I ask if cartflows can use bricks builder to build pages? I tried for a day and it seems that it cannot support

A blank page is displayed directly after pressing the bricks editor.

Hi,

Store checkout Import Error " Invalid license key! CartFlows Pro license is not active. Activate ".

I can't import the template. Please help.

Thank you very much.

Reactions: italosilva
1697286033798.png

Hellow Friends, I am unable to change this text

I changed in my admin panel but not changed for acutal page

With that button text also not getting changed

1697286234126.png

1697286248672.png

1697286258852.png

1697286033798.png

Hellow Friends, I am unable to change this text

I changed in my admin panel but not changed for acutal page

With that button text also not getting changed

1697286234126.png

1697286248672.png

1697286258852.png
Hi,

Probably some caching issue ? I'm not having this issue on my side.

CartFlows Pro v2.0.0

Download CartFlows Pro v2.0.0 - Get More Leads, Increase Conversions, & Maximize Profits Nulled Free
v2.0.0 - Tuesday, 7th November 2023

- New: Revamped the whole CartFlows user-interface to add a user-friendly touch.
- New: Added a way to carry forward the URL parameters to the next step.
- Improvement: Added a restriction to quantity update if product is set to purchase one qty per order.
- Fix: Fixed the missing condition to check for WooCommerce Subscription in product options...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock