• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat GPT Prompts For Coders

zlatana2

Nov 11, 2022
Chat GPT Prompts For Coders
“Write a function in [Python] to calculate the factorial of a given number”
“Create a [JavaScript] program to implement a basic calculator”
“Generate a [C++] code to sort an array of integers using the bubble sort algorithm”
“Write a [Python] script to scrape data from a website and save it to a CSV file”
“Create a [Java] program to implement a simple chatbot using natural language processing”
“Generate a [C#] code to create a basic game using the Unity engine”
“Write a [Python] function to check if a given string is a palindrome”
“Create a [JavaScript] program to create a responsive web page layout using CSS and HTML”
“Generate a [C++] code to implement a basic machine learning algorithm, such as linear regression”
“Write a [Python] script to automate tasks using Selenium library”
“Create a [Java] program to implement a basic encryption algorithm”
“Generate a [C#] code to create a basic windows form application”
“Write a [Python] function to generate a random password”
“Create a [JavaScript] program to implement a basic CRUD operations using MongoDB”
“Generate a [C++] code to implement a basic data structure, such as a linked list”
“Write a [Python] script to read and analyze data from an excel sheet”
“Create a [Java] program to implement a basic algorithm for image processing”
“Generate a [C#] code to create a basic WPF application”
“Write a [Python] function to implement a basic natural language processing task”
“Create a [JavaScript] program to implement a basic blockchain”
“I have a h264 video that is too large for Twitter; please write a bash script to convert it to the proper format and the highest supported quality”
“Create a TypeScript function that computes the implied volatility using the Black-Scholes model. Where the inputs are the underlying price, strike price, free-risk rate, and option price. Write it step by step, with an explanation for each step”
“Please only reply using p5.js code. Please concisely implement a cellular automaton life game with 30 lines or less. – 800,800 by 800 pixels -Sorry, no line breaks. Please refrain from leaving comment-outs.”
“Find bug in this
Code:
”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“This year, the elves invested in a gift-wrapping machine. However, it isn’t programmed! An algorithm that aids it in the task must be developed. Many presents are given to the machine. Each present is a string. Each gift must be wrapped by the machine and set in a display of other wrapped gifts. To wrap a gift, you must place the wrapping paper around the string, which is represented by the * symbol. For instance: const gifts are [B][“cat,” “game,” and “socks”][/B]. console.log const wrapped = wrapping(gifts) (wrapped) / [B][“ncatn,” “ngamen,” and “nsocksn**”] [/B]*/ As you can see, the thread is wrapped in the wrapping paper. The corners are also wrapped in wrapping paper on the top and bottom to prevent any gaps.”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“What exactly does this strange-looking regex do? ((([01]?\d)|(two[0-three])): ([0-five]?\d)) ((:[0-five]?\d))?\s? ?b/i; (am|pm)”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“I require UI assistance. I need three action buttons for a card component that includes a long statement, but I don’t want the buttons to always be visible. I need a good UI that functions on both desktop and mobile since if I try to show the buttons on Hoover, that logic won’t work on mobile.”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“Provide me a roadmap for learning and become a Full Stack Software Developer [Desired Field]”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“Write a [Python] script to implement a neural network for image classification using TensorFlow”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“Write a [Python] script to implement a reinforcement learning algorithm for solving game-playing AI”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“Write a [Python] script to implement a natural language processing task using BERT or GPT-2 model”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“Rewrite this [Java] code into [Desired Language]”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Generate a [C++] code to implement a basic simulation of a self-driving car using ROS (Robot Operating System)”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“Write a [Python] script to implement a deep learning model for natural language generation”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“Create a [JavaScript] program to implement a basic chatbot using Dialogflow”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]“Generate a [C#] code to create a basic AI game agent using A* algorithm”[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock