• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
Anyone having this error message when adding a FB app?

An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: Error

Message: Call to undefined method Social_apps::wp_social_sharing_exist()

Filename: /home/pcrio22/webapps/robo/application/controllers/Social_apps.php

Line Number: 41

same problem

i removed this line
$this->is_wp_social_sharing_exist = $this->wp_social_sharing_exist();
from Filename: /home/pcrio22/webapps/robo/application/controllers/Social_apps.php
it worked for me try it and tell me

i removed this line
$this->is_wp_social_sharing_exist = $this->wp_social_sharing_exist();
from Filename: /home/pcrio22/webapps/robo/application/controllers/Social_apps.php
it worked for me try it and tell me
after all it will not work the php code has many proplems

Message: Call to undefined method Social_apps::csrf_token_check()

Filename: /home/oombaxqh/public_html/subdomain/fb.vietnote.net/application/controllers/Social_apps.php

Line Number: 308

Error when adding FB App ID

// $this->csrf_token_check();

it's working :D

It is not the Nulled version with Errors, even the paid one has errors. Even those with license have errors.

For instance for their main site >>https://demo.xerochat.com/ and just look at that home page.

Seems we all have to wait, hope they do it soon. They have a great product but poorly developed.

and add more premium addons to the SAAS version.Their paid their add ons are very expensive, for instance a single addon going for $99. People who submit such resources here need be appreciated. @Babak please add a donation button to all resources. We need to appreciate some people here who are really uploading resourceful products.

Reactions: Loneley
and add more premium addons to the SAAS version.Their paid their add ons are very expensive, for instance a single addon going for $99. People who submit such resources here need be appreciated. @Babak please add a donation button to all resources. We need to appreciate some people here who are really uploading resourceful products.
I Agree in babiato community they do lot of working to keep this community is the best ever

Reactions: delean and edukaris
to avoid login error invalid scopes : manage_pages, publish_pages while importing facebook account change flie application\libraries\Fb_rx_login.php
from line 139 to line 153
function login_for_user_access_token($redirect_url="")
{
$redirect_url=rtrim($redirect_url,'/');

$helper = $this->fb->getRedirectLoginHelper();
if($this->CI->config->item('facebook_poster_group_enable_disable') == '1' && $this->CI->is_group_posting_exist)
$permissions = ['email','manage_pages','publish_pages','pages_show_list','pages_messaging','public_profile','publish_to_groups','read_insights'];
else
$permissions = ['email','manage_pages','publish_pages','pages_show_list','pages_messaging','public_profile','read_insights'];

$loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl($redirect_url, $permissions);

return '<a class="btn btn-block btn-social btn-facebook" href="'.htmlspecialchars($loginUrl).'"><span class="fab fa-facebook"></span> ThisIsTheLoginButtonForFacebook</a>';
}

and replace with

function login_for_user_access_token($redirect_url="")
{
$redirect_url=rtrim($redirect_url,'/');

$helper = $this->fb->getRedirectLoginHelper();

if($this->CI->config->item('facebook_poster_group_enable_disable') == '1' && $this->CI->is_group_posting_exist)
$permissions = ['email','pages_manage_posts','pages_manage_engagement','pages_manage_metadata','pages_read_engagement','pages_show_list','pages_messaging','public_profile','publish_to_groups','read_insights'];
else
$permissions = ['email','pages_manage_posts','pages_manage_engagement','pages_manage_metadata','pages_read_engagement','pages_show_list','pages_messaging','public_profile','read_insights'];

$loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl($redirect_url, $permissions);

return '<a class="btn btn-block btn-social btn-facebook" href="'.htmlspecialchars($loginUrl).'"><span class="fab fa-facebook"></span> ThisIsTheLoginButtonForFacebook</a>';
}

because manage_pages, publish_pages deprecated in facebook api v7

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock