• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook v9.1.1

No permission to download
How can i download it ?

Here you can download 👇🏻

Here you go guys, nulled Chatpion v9.1 for fresh install with extended license capabilities. Just enter random characters when license code is asked.

If you have an add on, you can upload and enter random characters as well in the license and it will be accepted by the system.

Please let me know if you got any error or anything.

Now, appreciate if you guys can share the add on Team Manager.

Hello @Babak, maybe you can update the resource? This resource has not been updated for a long time. Hence, I nulled the latest version and tested everything. It seems to be safe and working, and the untouched add ons can be activated with random characters as license key. This version is a major update of Chatpion.

I keep getting 404 error page even before I can configure database credentials. I don't know if I screwed up somewhere plus I'm installing on a subdomain with sub-directory and there's no .htaccess file
Sorry to hear. This kind of stuff comes with difficulties (sometimes) if you are no familiarized with resolving server configuration and technical software development or at least server admin.

I can at least say this:

The software does not report viruses or anything suspicious.
There is no guarantee that is correctly nulled (Saw software shared with pour nulling technics that allows call home scripts)
Having a developer's app approved with Chatpion's requirements, I am able to use all the software capabilities with no problems (Testing environment)

Remember that @Babak has to previously check the ownership of the software to be able for publishing it as a resource. Here is a zip file with only a VirusTotal scan.

Here you go guys, nulled Chatpion v9.1 for fresh install with extended license capabilities. Just enter random characters when license code is asked.

If you have an add on, you can upload and enter random characters as well in the license and it will be accepted by the system.

Please let me know if you got any error or anything.

Now, appreciate if you guys can share the add on Team Manager.

Hello @Babak, maybe you can update the resource? This resource has not been updated for a long time. Hence, I nulled the latest version and tested everything. It seems to be safe and working, and the untouched add ons can be activated with random characters as license key. This version is a major update of Chatpion.

An uncaught Exception was encountered​

Type: mysqli_sql_exception

Message: Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails

Filename: /home/kmdsxxek/chatbot.pckool.com/system/database/drivers/mysqli/mysqli_driver.php

Line Number: 305

@Babak Please update

V9.2 - 15th Feb 2024 (Auto update only)​

Change Log:​

- Instagram video posting error fix
- Instagram filter world doesn't work if the comment reply option is blank issue fix
- Social posting removed feature still showing for users who upgrade chatpion from old version to latest version issue fix
- Removed analytics button from Instagram
- Get JSON code option is now back

im not getting approved by facbook instagram message permission , because instagram story mention not shoing on the app live chat, only time it was sent and not the image story, if anyone has same issue or know how to fix please i need urgent assistances'

XeroChat 9.1.2 ( Change log )

Files
application/controllers/Comment_automation.php
application/controllers/Instagram_reply.php

Sql
INSERT INTO `add_ons` (`add_on_name`, `unique_name`, `version`, `installed_at`, `update_at`, `purchase_code`, `module_folder_name`, `project_id`) VALUES ('AI Integration', 'ai_reply', '1.0', '2024-01-15 12:00:00', '2024-01-15 12:00:00', '', 'ai_reply', 67);

UPDATE `version` SET `current`='0';

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('9.1.2','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='9.1.2', current='1', date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

Change log
- Fix: Private reply not sent issue fix in the comment automation section

XeroChat 9.1.3 ( Change log )

Files
application/helpers/my_helper.php

Sql

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('9.1.3','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='9.1.3', current='1', date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

Change log
- Fix: Undefined variable issue fix for member user with team member add-on

XeroChat 9.1.4 ( Change log )

Files
application/views/admin/openAI/api_credentials.php

Sql

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('9.1.4','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='9.1.4', current='1', date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

Change log
- gpt-3.5 is now back for open AI

XeroChat 9.1.5 ( Change log )

Files
plugins
application/modules/visual_flow_builder/views/index.php

Sql

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('9.1.5','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='9.1.5', current='1', date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

Change log
- Call us button is now back

XeroChat 9.2 ( Change log )

Files
application
application/helpers/my_helper.php
application/libraries/Fb_rx_login.php
application/modules/instagram_poster/controllers/Instagram_poster.php

Sql

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('9.2','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='9.2', current='1', date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

Change log
- Instagram video posting error fix

- Instagram filter world doesn't work if the comment reply option is blank issue fix

- Social posting removed feature still showing for users who upgrade chatpion from old version to latest version issue fix

- Removed analytics button from Instagram

- Get JSON code option is now back

XeroChat 9.2.1 ( Change log )

Files
application/helpers/bot_helper.php
application/views/admin/theme/notification.php

Sql

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('9.2.1','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='9.2.1', current='1', date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

Change log
- Instagram story menition dispaly in live chat issue fix

- live chat notification url media type fix

XeroChat 9.2.2 ( Change log )

Files
application/controllers/Messenger_bot.php
application/modules/visual_flow_builder/controllers/Visual_flow_builder.php
application/views/include/js_variables.php
application/views/messenger_tools/persistent_menu.php
application/views/messenger_tools/persistent_menu_list.php
application/modules/visual_flow_builder/views/index.php
plugins

Sql

INSERT INTO version(version, current, date) VALUES ('9.2.2','1',CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE version='9.2.2', current='1', date=CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;

DELETE FROM `modules` WHERE `id` IN (78,79,267,33,101,102,103,105,107,108,110,111,112,113,114,277);

Change log
- Button does not work if you select 'system default action button' issue fix

- Quick reply does not work for 'start a flow' issue fix

- Display persistent menu for Instagram issue fix

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock