• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chaty Pro - Chat With Your Website Visitors Via Their Favorite Channels

Chaty Pro - Chat With Your Website Visitors Via Their Favorite Channels v3.2.2

No permission to download
This file is working and i am getting lifetime
thanks for confirm , i think that the problem is from his wordpress
because as you see there are many downloads and only one person has this problem
is the problem appears in the last file in the main download ?

thanks for confirm , i think that the problem is from his wordpress
because as you see there are many downloads and only one person has this problem
is the problem appears in the last file in the main download ?
i had no problem the last file just uploaded to plugin and activated it was working just inserted my whatsapp e-mail sms Facebook details was looking or long time simple and easy plugin and you came at the right time

• Love
Reactions: SHELL-NULL
False alarm, so sorry about this guys. Plugin is fine. Looks like I misconfigured glibc and lost access to vps completely. Five hours later and it's restored. Issue happened when I updated glibc to version not compatible with my kernel, but that's a bit of offtopic now :)

• Love
Reactions: 3xploit and CodeOne
Fully nulled v3.0.3
All restrictions removed :cool:

Attachments

• chaty-pro-3.0.3-nulled.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
Reactions: onemore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbustam6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock