• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Classiads - Best Classified Ads WordPress Theme

Classiads - Best Classified Ads WordPress Theme v6.1.5

No permission to download
classiads is online at themeforest again - can you please update. I dont know if version number changed but they may have fixed the missing plugin

v5.7 nulled.
Note:
right after installing the theme,you are installing the plugin file. designinvento-templates-plugin-nulled. do not install automatically. The designinvento file is null.
then you can install other plugins and demo importer.

After installing and importing demo I had this message every time i view my website "API key is invalid or missing." i went to google maps console and i made an API code and paste it in the theme options and still have the message

Attachments

• classiads.jpg
    classiads.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 37
How can I install the plugins below in the theme?

An error occurred because you need these plugins.

DirectoryPress;
DirectoryPress Frontend Messages;
DirectoryPress Extended Locations;
DirectoryPress Multidirectory;
DirectoryPress Payment Manager;
DirectoryPress Frontend.

1588084388041.png

Where do I find these plugins to fix these errors?

DirectoryPress
Directorypress Frontend Messages
DirectoryPress Extended Locations
DirectoryPress Multidirectory
DirectoryPress Payment Manager
DirectoryPress Frontend.

read carefully.
Note:
right after installing the theme,you are installing the plugin file. designinvento-templates-plugin-nulled. do not install automatically. The designinvento file is null.
then you can install other plugins and demo importer.

Reactions: cncdesignindia
I did every and I still get the error.. API is missing.
I installed the designinvento plugin manually

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock