• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Classiads - Best Classified Ads WordPress Theme

Classiads - Best Classified Ads WordPress Theme v6.1.5

No permission to download
Hello everyone, someone who uses this theme, knows how to explain where I disable the map in listing because I followed the tips from the developer's website. opening the page. Thanks!

All uploads of this theme seem to have a problem when it comes to upload of the demo content. Everything else works fine

Hi uploded the theme and all the plugins. But but it needs to be activated to work ww.jpg

Maybe i am doing something worng.
To move forward you have to install adidional plugin which is not included "Designinvento Templates"

Hi uploded the theme and all the plugins. But but it needs to be activated to work ww.jpg

Maybe i am doing something worng.
To move forward you have to install adidional plugin which is not included "Designinvento Templates"

Dont update Designinvento Templates plugin. If you updated, you must replace with nulled version in zip file...

Reactions: Babak and max9183
It's very useless. It can't be downloaded. Have to register for a premium account on the file hosting site before it can be downloads. Lot of ads and redirect. Even after waiting for 5 minutes, no download button shown

It's very useless. It can't be downloaded. Have to register for a premium account on the file hosting site before it can be downloads. Lot of ads and redirect. Even after waiting for 5 minutes, no download button shown
Rubbish! Your first post? My reaction ..... piss off! :( Your are an ungrateful piece of ****!

Just close first window and click again. :(

Reactions: Alison and Babak
no i download without account!
only 1 ads popup and u can close it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock