• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] [Giveaway] Botmaster 5.9 Bulk Whatsapp Sender Lifetime Licence !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your giveaway.

I love Babiato because it's member friendly and we can find clean source code. i love babiato.

Babiato is a website that provides online discussion forums organized in the form of subforums, which are dedicated to certain topics. The site enables users to post and discuss a wide variety of topics, including technology, entertainment, science, and more.

A few reasons why I might like Babiato:

Babiato provides access to a wide and engaged online community. Users can join subforums that match their interests and discuss with others who share the same interests.

Babiato provides varied and up-to-date content. Users can find the latest news, articles, null and other information shared by other users in the subforums they follow.

Babiato allows users to express their opinion and contribute to the discussion. Users can post comments and vote to provide "

34344.PNG

BotMaster is the new, 2022​

Business WhatsApp Sender.​

New WhatsApp business Sender or BotMaster is working more than fine. It’s given a new look and the overall stability of the software is improved. Buy BotMaster or New Business WhatsApp sender and take your business to next level.

Send Interactive Buttons from Your BotMaster WhatsApp Sender With Buttons.​

Creating a Bulk WhatsApp campaign has never been easier. Create and Schedule WhatsApp bulk sending campaign and automate you messages.

Autoreply and Autoreply rules.​

Set Auto reply rules as per your Business and let bot handle your business queries while you are away.

Work on both normal mode and multi-device Beta Mode.​

It now works with normal WhatsApp web and Multi Device WhatsApp Web

And Much more...

I will be giving away the program with an infinite license to 10 random users whocomment on this post, each user will be assigned a number according to the order of their post. Write in the post why you love Babiato to participate in the promotion, it ends on day 30
Only valid for those who have had a Babiato account for more than 30 days
Started as a freelancer now I run a full-scale digital marketing agency. I always came to Babiato for resources. Thanks, Babiato to help me grow. #Ilovebabiato

I love Babiato. Such an awesome close-knit community.... Babiato's awesome shares have really even out the playing field for many, and it's only getting better by the seconds.

This truly is the place to be and a great testament to the generosity that goes on in here. I'd also like to take the time & thank each and everyone of you for making Babiato Awesome in such a short time.

You guys Rock!!!

34344.PNG

BotMaster is the new, 2022​

Business WhatsApp Sender.​

New WhatsApp business Sender or BotMaster is working more than fine. It’s given a new look and the overall stability of the software is improved. Buy BotMaster or New Business WhatsApp sender and take your business to next level.

Send Interactive Buttons from Your BotMaster WhatsApp Sender With Buttons.​

Creating a Bulk WhatsApp campaign has never been easier. Create and Schedule WhatsApp bulk sending campaign and automate you messages.

Autoreply and Autoreply rules.​

Set Auto reply rules as per your Business and let bot handle your business queries while you are away.

Work on both normal mode and multi-device Beta Mode.​

It now works with normal WhatsApp web and Multi Device WhatsApp Web

And Much more...

I will be giving away the program with an infinite license to 10 random users whocomment on this post, each user will be assigned a number according to the order of their post. Write in the post why you love Babiato to participate in the promotion, it ends on day 30
Only valid for those who have had a Babiato account for more than 30 days
why i love Babiato is because this community helping each others very well. I feel this forum like my own family..

Love the people of babiato and the mutual support among users which is rare to find.

I love Babiato because of the people who provide their clean and nulled resources to others to test before buying.

I love Babiato because it has been very helpful in getting resources which are otherwise very difficult to get.

This is good giveaway, thanks for that! We have 250 people in gaming "alliance" and that would really help us to success in future matches... So let's see how this goes! Thanks :)

and ofcourse - WE LOVE BABIATO !

Babiato is best place to find reliable resource worth thousands of dollars for free to test before you purchase.

Resources on Babitao is safe and secure, and once you tried you got addicted to it. Really having a nice experience yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock