• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

community people making scam in the name of helping i have proof too

telcrypto

Mar 4, 2024
hi @Babak this is the one of comunity member

phoenixcodex who is scamming people by name of help i have proof also with telegram name @doldabay

please request you to baan this user or he will scam new people with the name of help
after we report babiato comunnity ban us because after scamming he is reporting to memebers that we are making fake comment....please llok this matter seriously.
thanks Advance
d20093b1-785d-4d64-8d6e-e20b3885ea04.jpeg 87bb4395-6e18-4b7f-9afd-9658dc251ba9.jpeg

this is my account and my friend got scammed user name krishna.c so that on behalf of him i tried to register and login and then i am raising complaint on behalf of him because you all banned the usser Krishna.c for commenting user in the post in different language so he told me about this scam so i am raising voice and the script was

GOLDSVET PRO SPORTS - 1WIN.PRO CLONE SCRIPT 8.5

in this script Krishna.c asked help from this in discussion section from 31st jan 2024 the user @phoenixcodex making that he is helping but he is scamming by asking money to do help after getting money now he is not responding​

and then krishna.c replied in other language to save people from getting scammed and babiato member banned him due to replied in other language​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock