• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Consultio - Corporate Consulting WordPress Theme

Consultio - Corporate Consulting WordPress Theme v3.2.1

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: boyforge and Caly
  • Love
Reactions: boyforge and Caly
Please everybody stay away from this theme, i dont know if its from my hosting or not but using this theme twice got both websites hacked and now cant even access my cpanel. Stay away, its buggy!

Thanks

Please everybody stay away from this theme, i dont know if its from my hosting or not but using this theme twice got both websites hacked and now cant even access my cpanel. Stay away, its buggy!

Thanks
Are you sure, I am using it for 8 months now and haven't faced such issues, themes are not generally the reason for site hack.

Mr. NullMaster, please, update the theme Consultio to version 2.9.7. Thanks!

Version 2.9.7 - 08 January 2023

- Full Compatibility with Elementor 3.9.x
+ UPDATE: Slider Revolution plugin - v6.6.x
- Full Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.2.x
+ UPDATE: Case Theme Core plugin - v1.1.4
+ FIXED: Bugs

Mr. NullMaster, please, update the theme Consultio to version 2.9.7. Thanks!

Version 2.9.7 - 08 January 2023

- Full Compatibility with Elementor 3.9.x
+ UPDATE: Slider Revolution plugin - v6.6.x
- Full Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.2.x
+ UPDATE: Case Theme Core plugin - v1.1.4
+ FIXED: Bugs
i +1 that

Reactions: boyforge
Can you please provide the Case Theme Core plugin - v1.1.4 for the new Consultio 2.9.4 version.
I couldn't find it anywhere.
I will be very grateful to you.

P.S: No need, I've already dealt with the problem.

Last edited:
Babak updated Consultio - Corporate Consulting WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Consultio Theme v3.0.0

Download Consultio v3.0.0 - Corporate Consulting WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.0.0 - 03 February 2023

+ ADDED: Demo Fintech (Multi Page + One Page)
+ ADDED: New Header Layout
+ ADDED: Fancy Box Widget Style
+ ADDED: Service Carousel Widget Style
+ ADDED: Testimonial Carousel Widget Style
+ ADDED: Accordion Widget Style
+ ADDED: Pricing Widget Style
+ ADDED: Blog Grid Widget Style...

Read the rest of this update entry...

alright so after installing the theme i got this weird side floating thing, can anyone guide me how to remove this ...

Attachments

• ishu.jpg
    ishu.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
alright so after installing the theme i got this weird side floating thing, can anyone guide me how to remove this ...
i have also failed to remove it.
anyone can help on this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-02 233537.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-02 233537.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock