• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Control Panels

niano

Apr 15, 2020
I'm wondering out loud (wol!), and of course interested in, nulled versions of cP*nel or Pl*so, do either exist? Thank you.

why don't you go with free panels like cyberpanel etc.
P.S. not sure about the nulled version of cpanel etc are available or not.

No cpanel existed a long time ago around version 9 but that's it and there's no plesk version, though if you really require you have free option like fastpanel, webmin, cyberpanel.

I am using cyberpanel myself and it is working great with litespeed server and it's caching.
though i also used plesk but the same configuration costs around 1-2 second more load on site.
same with cpanel.

Do you really want to take any chance with any nulled version of those and trust your business to it?If you want cheaper cpanel options, check out the shared cpanel licenses provided by the company hosting Babiato forums.

You can go with Kloxo MR (Outdated but still awesome), Centos Webpanel, Cyberpanel, aapanel (regular update and good support)

Try VESPA controlpanel, it has very small footprint. Works on virtual server with 1gb ram and 2cpus.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock