• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Criptic - React Next Web3 NFT Crypto Dashboard

Criptic - React Next Web3 NFT Crypto Dashboard v2.7.1

No permission to download

suthay

Babiato Lover
Nov 13, 2023
RoninHood submitted a new resource:

Criptic - React Next Web3 NFT Crypto Dashboard - ThemeForest 38316242 - Free Download Criptic - React Next Web3 NFT Crypto Dashboard - ThemeForest 38316242

1667075589465.png

Free Download Criptic - React Next Web3 NFT Crypto Dashboard - ThemeForest 38316242

Criptic is a Web3 NFT Crypto Dashboard Template built with `React`, `NextJS`, `TypeScript`, and `Tailwind CSS`. Our template promises to deliver an interface for your metaverse business that is quick and easy to set up! We have provided easy-to-understand documentation so that you can install it with ease. We have also provided web3...

Read more about this resource...

Don't reveal password to a Protected Resource again!
Thank you master

-REMOVED-

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you master

-REMOVED-
You are welcome, anyway your behavior to reveal the password is a bit childish. A moderator has taken action in order to remove it, please next time don't act in this way, at least if you don't want to be sent on a vacation.

For your behavior, I see myself forced to set the requirement of 3 uploaded resources in order to be able to see the password, in this way such behavior will be prevented to happen again. Babiato users, say thanks to @Sindibadx2.

Now let's see if you have multiple accounts here (like @Sindibad), @TassieNZ can you please check? Looks like the proper time to be sent on a vacation! :)

Last edited:
can anyone give me the password, please?
I did not find it in the overview section
Read the comments above please and say thanks to @Sindibadx2 for it. I'm sorry but in order to see the password 3 uploaded resources are mandatory. I already re-uploaded the resource with a new password, the old one won't work anymore and future updates will fill the same requirements. What a smart move from him by revealing the password in the comments right?

Read the comments above please and say thanks to @Sindibadx2 for it. I'm sorry but in order to see the password 3 uploaded resources are mandatory. I already re-uploaded the resource with a new password, the old one won't work anymore and future updates will fill the same requirements. What a smart move from him by revealing the password in the comments right?
ok thanks bro

You are welcome, anyway your behavior to reveal the password is a bit childish. A moderator has taken action in order to remove it, please next time don't act in this way, at least if you don't want to be sent on a vacation.

For your behavior, I see myself forced to set the requirement of 3 uploaded resources in order to be able to see the password, in this way such behavior will be prevented to happen again. Babiato users, say thanks to @Sindibadx2.

Now let's see if you have multiple accounts here (like @Sindibad), @TassieNZ can you please check? Looks like the proper time to be sent on a vacation! :)

Hi there,

I'm sorry but to be honest with you, this wasn't my intention, I have got a message saying that have to use this I thought I should post it or my account will blocked, I hope you understand I thought I have to comment with that code in order to keep my account working smh !! I didn't even open the zip - this is the first time I feel I'm idiot lol as I need the code I posted to access to the file !
Here is the message :

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 15 days since registration, and now you have 7 days.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm sorry but to be honest with you, this wasn't my intention, I have got a message saying that have to use this I thought I should post it or my account will blocked, I hope you understand I thought I have to comment with that code in order to keep my account working smh !! I didn't even open the zip - this is the first time I feel I'm idiot lol as I need the code I posted to access to the file !
Here is the message :

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 15 days since registration, and now you have 7 days.
Posting a password that protects a resource by writing the password in the comments to keep your account safe? That's funny!

Anyway no problem, my mistake not to protect resources with 3 required uploads, thanks to remind it to me. :)

Posting a password that protects a resource by writing the password in the comments to keep your account safe? That's funny!

Anyway no problem, my mistake not to protect resources with 3 required uploads, thanks to remind it to me. :)

I have sent you a message please read.

Please keep in mind that nothing is forcing me to reply to you or to convince you that it was really a mistake.
If the moderator will block my account I will create new one in 2 min. hope you believe what I said. I just misunderstood the message. yes you can call me an idiot in this case. and hope u forgive me for that.

Please keep in mind that nothing is forcing me to reply to you or to convince you that it was really a mistake.
If the moderator will block my account I will create new one in 2 min. hope you believe what I said. I just misunderstood the message. yes you can call me an idiot in this case. and hope u forgive me for that.
That's absolutely the right spirit, you even say you would create a new account in public (lol). Go ahead with creating other accounts if you like, but you will have first to upload 3 resources to see the passwords to access to the resources I upload from now on, as I dd before to protect the resources from leechers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock