• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor v4.15.2 Nulled

No permission to download
what version do you want to update from to what version ?.
I've managed to update the unitheme, and I'm sure I can find a way to update the cs-cart too.
PM me if you are interested.
Hello @michealandrian , the addon from this page fail to open with Alexbranding license error, I think it happened after updating Unitheme2 to 4.15.2.g and UniTheme2 (Multi-Vendor) to 4.15.1.b, I did it using your addon manager. The website runs fine, the only problem is that I cant acces any future updates. I updated them weeks ago and only today I checked Addons - developer - Alexabranding. Im using CS Cart Multi-Vendor v4.15.2. Can you please fix it, when I open add on manager to see any updates I got error :

----
To use AlexBranding add-ons and/or sets, your domain xxxxxx must be licensed.
In the case of absence of the domain xxxxxx in the list of licensed domains, all AlexBranding solutions will be automatically turned off.
Contact [email protected] for problem solving.
----

Also, when I try to access design options I get stuck with this not been able to edit anything.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Hello @michealandrian , the addon from this page fail to open with Alexbranding license error, I think it happened after updating Unitheme2 to 4.15.2.g and UniTheme2 (Multi-Vendor) to 4.15.1.b, I did it using your addon manager. The website runs fine, the only problem is that I cant acces any future updates. I updated them weeks ago and only today I checked Addons - developer - Alexabranding. Im using CS Cart Multi-Vendor v4.15.2. Can you please fix it, when I open add on manager to see any updates I got error :

----
To use AlexBranding add-ons and/or sets, your domain xxxxxx must be licensed.
In the case of absence of the domain xxxxxx in the list of licensed domains, all AlexBranding solutions will be automatically turned off.
Contact [email protected] for problem solving.
----

Also, when I try to access design options I get stuck with this not been able to edit anything.

Capture.PNG
it's because you try to attack our server, therefore our server will automatically block the connection to your server. No reward for attacker.

it's because you try to attack our server, therefore our server will automatically block the connection to your server. No reward for attacker.
How would anyone be able to attack your server and why ? Do you have any proof on that ? I just installed your nulled addon, I have all the interest to use it. Why would anyone attack anything in order to use a nulled script ? And how to attack something that can't be attacked due to your hidden ioncube encoded php files ? Is this some kind of joke related to my previous comment about the banned user @elssoog (this post https://babia.to/threads/upgrade-cs...version-to-latest-version.58903/#post-1103186) , user who attacked my server ? Further more, I installed on a different domains/ server and it fails with the same error asking for license, also many other users are reporting the same thing here https://babia.to/resources/unitheme-2-premium-cs-cart-theme-complex.12821/reviews , the addon is asking for license.

Oh man, i have many logger in my WAF, if you sure not one of them, then let me know where you install unitheme, what your domain name and what panel do you use ?

and you must know @elssoog use my nulled to run elssoog.com . Check it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: konko677
I confirm what @anatol says. Even on a fresh install and on a different domain it's still asking for a license for the AlexBranding module.
It worked for a few days, but not anymore.
Even worst, because of this matter, plenty of functionalities from CS-Cart don't function anymore.
It keeps loading without responding ...
Even the module AB: Add-ons Manager can't be deactivated ...

---------------------------------
I've managed to deactivate the module by deactivating every addon related to AB Module.

Could / will you come up with a solution for us?
Cheers

Last edited:
I confirm what @anatol says. Even on a fresh install and on a different domain it's still asking for a license for the AlexBranding module.
Even worst, because of this matter, plenty of functionalities from CS-Cart don't function anymore.

I've managed to deactivate the module by deactivating every addon related to AB Module.

Cheers
The correct resources in this link.

I have help many people who don't have installing it correctly.
hire me if you need My help.

Cheers
Looks like @michealandrian has set cloudflare's anti-DDos tool (ruler) too sensitive, so it's blocked as soon as the client installs the addon.

Looks like @michealandrian has set cloudflare's anti-DDos tool (ruler) too sensitive, so it's blocked as soon as the client installs the addon.
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
How in the world a nulled script can trigger server issues on the nulled script server owner? Lets say he has a server where we connect to run the addon, even so , such action like installing the addon , updating Alexbranding addons would not generate any attack on his server. Whats interesting is that @michealandrian sees all this messages and PMs I have sent with other users and he takes no action, I wonder why.

Reactions: AmenGaik
Good afternoon! I ran into a similar issue. I need to somehow solve this problem, can not work on my project because of this. Hope @michealandrian does his best to fix the bug.

I installed on a new server with a different domain without update, the same problem is observed there.

I installed on a new server with a different domain without update, the same problem is observed there.
That's right, I tried that too, the addon block us many functions. I advise you all to run in on dummy domains like I did. I plan to pay for the add as @michealandrian controls us, we need to pay for users over and over again to fix it, eventually we will reach the same addon price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock