• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DB error

edukaris

Babiato Lover
Apr 24, 2020
Hello guys,

I moved to a new server. I migrated everything as it is. I didn't change anything. But on the new server, i am getting DB error.

My domain is capetownweb.co.za

Does anyone know how i can solve this. Remember Config.php file is set up correctly. i have not even touched anything.

What's the issue.? Please anyone help.

Did you check if database prefix is the same as database?

Send me detail I can try to fix it if you want via PM

going inline with what was said, if you got a new server and have a different username than before you will need to go through update the db creds so it can work along with making sure the user has full perms to the db you're working with. If you're not sure then you can work with anyone whose proper and professional enough to assist with getting it corrected.

additionally I am getting a 403 error, which tells me it's a plesk server as that's standard with migrating an account. so it will be needing to get a lot adjusted in order to load properly.

Ask your hosting provider to check that if if shared hosting.
Can be a lack of resources (RAM, CPU)

Move to another hosting provider, we can help you with our litespeed hosting :)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock