• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DeepSound Android - Mobile Sound & Music Sharing Platform Mobile Android Application

DeepSound Android - Mobile Sound & Music Sharing Platform Mobile Android Application Stable v3.3 (9 January 2024)

No permission to download
bad update bro @Bangbiggy
read here

Can you explain?
everything is simple. the information needed to connect the application to the site is in the 3DES hash. if you understand which key is used in the script for decryption, you can find out how the data is written in it, change it to the necessary ones. Probably, you can still play with the variables in all the affected files and set them with your hands. But it's a lot of useless work. unfortunately, I do not know c# and have no idea where and what to look for 😀

DeepSound Andriod
Please,
Who knows how to null it
I really i needs this project​

dwbryel updated DeepSound Android - Mobile Sound & Music Sharing Platform Mobile Android Application with a new update entry:

v2.7 untouch

Stable v2.7 (11 March 2023)​

• [Improvment] Player Redesigned UI/UX
  • [Added] Ability to reset password.
  • [Added] Paypal Email input in my account.
  • [Added] Support for referral system.
  • [Added] Ability to download ticket.
  • [Added] Ability to view my affiliates.
  • [Added] Deeplink open view.
  • [Added] Ability to load more in top albums.
  • [Fixed] Notifications settings.
  • [Fixed] Download track system.
  • [Fixed] Play track offline...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: NIZOMJONE
Hello everyone, I bought this App and working but i can't upload songs using up do you have I idea why? If i try to upload i get an error msg on a black screen I asked the author he said there is a problem with PHP Script APIs maybe because I am using a nulled PHP Script I don't know....Just wondering if you have solutions.

Hello everyone, I bought this App and working but i can't upload songs using up do you have I idea why? If i try to upload i get an error msg on a black screen I asked the author he said there is a problem with PHP Script APIs maybe because I am using a nulled PHP Script I don't know....Just wondering if you have solutions.
Deactive all plugins, and active one by one, some time this way give you and idea if some plugin compativility problem... May help

Reactions: DeStalker
thank you for replying let me try that... do you also have a DEEPSOUND PHP SCRIPT site?

• Love
Reactions: NIZOMJONE
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock