• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DeepSound - Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform

DeepSound - Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform 1.5.2

No permission to download
@Babak sir are you able to provide latest version of deepsound php script.

Version 1.3.5 [21/05/2021].

thanks for great work done already

@Babak Hello friends, the person responsible for the posted resource, could you use it for version 1.3.5 please?

Last edited:
i've tried many times... with given nginx.conf ... but stuck/always return to "HOME"
can't login.. can explore...
anyone have the same issues?

Dunno, I use plesk, which Mostly automates everything.. but I do know u have to disable restrict symbolic links F18A131F-9F59-4588-8D86-F2C55C7AEEF6.jpeg
im using aapanel.. and configured nginx.conf rewrite

FIXED by replacing NGINX with OpenLiteSpeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: sky3918
how to nulled deepsoud android 1.8? the DeepSoundClient.dll is different

lorddoom updated DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing Platform with a new update entry:

DeepSound - The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing Platform - v1.3.5

Version 1.3.5 [21/05/2021]

• [Fixed] PayPal on PHP 8.0
  • [Fixed] audio embed issue on other sites.
  • [Fixed] spotlight page (500 Internet Error) on PHP 8.0
  • [Fixed] ajax load on admin panel (wasn’t loading all the page).
  • [Fixed] (500 Internet Error) in admin panel’s dashboard.
  • [Fixed] report a song in “latest songs” page in user profile.
  • [Fixed] 3+ minor reported bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock