• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dent-All - Medical, Dental Clinic, Healthcare, Dentist WordPress Theme

Dent-All - Medical, Dental Clinic, Healthcare, Dentist WordPress Theme v2.2

No permission to download
Somehow doubt I still have access, but will check later. :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
In my opinion, teeth are the most important thing in someone's body besides the heart. Teeth are the only bones that don't recover by themselves so we should take very proper care of them regularly. I always insist on going to the best clinics in order to have healthy teeth and regular visits are in my perspective the key to healthy teeth. I have been going to https://smiledoctors.com/locations/albany-westgate/ for half a year now and I enjoy every visit. The doctors there are very polite and they do their job very well and with a lot of care.

I completely agree that dental websites should aim to be inviting and less intimidating. I've been exploring the idea of getting a couple of dental implants lately. Mini Implant Dentures have piqued my interest, and I came across some valuable information about them on jeffreygrossdds.com. Having access to informative resources like this is key to making well-informed decisions about dental health.
Honestly, dental procedures can be a bit nerve-wracking, especially if you're considering something like implants. But a user-friendly and informative website like the one you mentioned can make a world of difference in reducing anxiety and uncertainty.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock