• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Design Thinking Guidebook - The Futur

blazed009

Nov 15, 2022

1690263912917.png

Design Thinking Guidebook

Eric Moore,
Product Marketing & Communications Strategist

Whip up some tasty solutions to your clients’ toughest challenges with design thinking methods and become their most trusted advisor.

• 15 Design thinking methods
• 11 Design thinking recipes
• 10 Miro Templates
• Step-by-step, real-world examples

Mega Link
qQ3zwsTgqhct04sakHhTEw

Thanks @blazed009. And thanks for uploading it on mega. Mega is the easiest, always wonder how some people find it hard there.

My bad. Here you go-

G Drive
I am done thanks, if you want to know why I asked for gdrive links, it is because I leech them to Telegram and download them during nightime as there are cheaper data plans that period...the mega leech service I use is currently down, only gdrive works for the time being...

if I am not being a burden, can I get Figma pro secrets in gdrive also? :)

Thanks @blazed009. And thanks for uploading it on mega. Mega is the easiest, always wonder how some people find it hard there.
It’s sometimes confusing for people on how to bypass the download limit. I also had the same problem when I joined this forum as I already had an account there and the desktop app. So the VPN method only worked sometimes.

In case anyone is facing the same issue-

1. Use only the website not the desktop app. Remember dont log in Mega and try to split your downloads in 3 Gbs, most of the times it is possible just group some files that are less than 3 Gb and download them.
2. Connect to a server on VPN and refresh the Mega page. This will connect you with your new IP and reset your download limit.

Repeat these steps till your download it complete. The free VPN that I use is ProtonVPN. It has 50+ free servers and very little effect on download speed.

Reactions: M0nshi
I am done thanks, if you want to know why I asked for gdrive links, it is because I leech them to Telegram and download them during nightime as there are cheaper data plans that period...the mega leech service I use is currently down, only gdrive works for the time being...

No worries bro, will do it in about an hour. Working on something urgent currently.

Reactions: aceed

Here you go
G Drive Link

Reactions: aceed
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock