• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DesignCourse - UI-UX By Gary Simon (Updated 2023)

akai17

Dec 10, 2022

1aa3dcdf33c320532969d1668e0ec4c29caaa562.jpeg

Join the most interactive course for learning UI/UX Design course with Gary Simon.​

The DesignCourse UI/UX Curriculum is taught entirely with Figma. You will go from an absolute Figma beginner to an advanced-level user throughout the course. DesignCourse is structured to provide aspiring designers with the necessary foundation to produce beautiful user interfaces.

DesignCourse is structured to providing aspiring designers with the necessary foundation to produce beautiful user interfaces

Course updated to include 2.5+ hours of a new AI-Enhanced workflow for UI/UX designers. Learn how to design a real layout with the assistance of AI.​

https://designcourse.com/ui-ux

Try VPN if you are unable to visit this link... Thanks @Lojfe for this outstanding share. It would've helped if the share was through Mega but still, you have my gratitude for this share.

I tried creating an account and enabling VPN, but the download needs to be done file by file.
Can any early birds put this to more accessible places like Mega and share it here.

Thank you, @Lojfe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock