• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[DEVs Challenge] Cloning or copy a WP website

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuiltyConscience

Apr 8, 2020
somewhere in Canada
Hello lovely community!

I have had a project in mind for too long and I am sick of not being able to make it happen.

So I turn to those who are WP developers.
I would like to get a clone / copy running wordpress of this website:

1596621492760.png

So for those who are really able to reproduce this website in wordpress, I challenge you to do it for me.
Don't forget to send me a private message for the price you want for the job done.

Regards,

Guilty

Funny as you've been posting this particular link all year long.

I've seen you comment this Link almost every chance you get.

Reactions: tradesman
I can do this for you mate. What about functionality of the site?
Basically I want it to be an identical or nearly identical copy. I will use it to offer my services as a community manager .... question to have why that puts forward the text.

If it can help I have all these files (mostly in html)

jb69w.png

Basically I want it to be an identical or nearly identical copy. I will use it to offer my services as a community manager .... question to have why that puts forward the text.

If it can help I have all these files (mostly in html)

jb69w.png

Those website blings are just javascript libraries, just use chrome's webaster's tool

I'm not sure what's so special about this website, but here's what you're asking for:

Tip: I've seen awesome designers here in Babiato, they can help you a better and more professional looking website.

Those website blings are just javascript libraries, just use chrome's webaster's tool

I'm not sure what's so special about this website, but here's what you're asking for:

Tip: I've seen awesome designers here in Babiato, they can help you a better and more professional looking website.
Yeah I know....but i'm trying to know how they can handle that with wordpress (if it run really on wordpress)...
As example: The circle gradiant + background + hamburger menu...
I tried to create that using elementor...and (unsuccessfull).

I'm pretty sure some of people here can make thing better than this website. But my main goal with that...is a way to learn some thing in css etc...in a funny way. I'm not an english spoken and good ressources in my language are....rare and boring like my g'ma.

So as example what I want to integrate into my testing website:

Their background (gradiant circle, bk-line, menu buttons and arrow under the weblink).
I tried for the last 3 months...without any success. ( I cry)

Use the code I posted as index.html and save it in your WordPress folder.

This is the best and practical way to do it.

Recreating it "with WordPress" like with Elementor is like trying to fry an egg using Hadron Collider.

Reactions: neo_2xl33t
Use the code I posted as index.html and save it in your WordPress folder.

This is the best and practical way to do it.

Recreating it "with WordPress" like with Elementor is like trying to fry an egg using Hadron Collider.
Yup probably....im not a webdev.

But...why creating some WP directory if its not a WP site?

1596824576385.png

Its really not my niche....

It's a WP website, and it's from Quebec.

But if you want to clone it you need to learn at least basic PHP, enough to understand what and how the WordPress loop works.

Understand the WP page hierarchy and how it works.

Good luck.

BTW. I was told that there are better ways to promote a website without going through so much agony.

It's a WP website, and it's from Quebec.

But if you want to clone it you need to learn at least basic PHP, enough to understand what and how the WordPress loop works.

Understand the WP page hierarchy and how it works.

Good luck.

BTW. I was told that there are better ways to promote a website without going through so much agony.
The goal is not to promote a website, but a way for me to understand how it can work.
I learn in the hard way...because ressources in french are rare like snow in summer.

d0dfs.png

So, i'm far away than a working site...but its better than before....for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock