• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Diabolic Traffic Bot Setting for Low Bounce Rate Targeted Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Job. Fantastic information. Interested. Please share it with me

Reactions: Aidan
Hey, @Aidan Is this work on a new website? does it improve ranking?

What is your target of the project? If you want to rank in #1 page of google search engine, so you need 1-3 keywords related to your site niche. Plus 10 long tail keyword, related to your site products. For average new site, you need maintenance them for about 3 months.
1. Submit your site to google seacrh console and google analytics
2. Find your main keyword and long tail related keyword
3. Do keyword research for every posting before you write.
4. Editting the post with Yoast SEO Guidance
5. Develop your backlinks per 1 posting in 50-100 any platform, web 2.0, blog walking, blog bookmarking, social media, youtube, etc.
6. Do it one post in one day and share to all your backlinks resource.
7. Send traffic to your site, via google and all of your backlinks as referrer, with the bot.
8. You can register as free member in semrush, so you can get in your site project.

strange issue .at the RESULTS tab i see under OUTPUT tab , some other web sites links ( around 2% from the links are from my competitions web sites )
what that mean ?

strange issue .at the RESULTS tab i see under OUTPUT tab , some other web sites links ( around 2% from the links are from my competitions web sites )
what that mean ?
May be you can check your competitor website if they have a link in your site. Or it just because all of you have so identical keyword.

What is your target of the project? If you want to rank in #1 page of google search engine, so you need 1-3 keywords related to your site niche. Plus 10 long tail keyword, related to your site products. For average new site, you need maintenance them for about 3 months.
1. Submit your site to google seacrh console and google analytics
2. Find your main keyword and long tail related keyword
3. Do keyword research for every posting before you write.
4. Editting the post with Yoast SEO Guidance
5. Develop your backlinks per 1 posting in 50-100 any platform, web 2.0, blog walking, blog bookmarking, social media, youtube, etc.
6. Do it one post in one day and share to all your backlinks resource.
7. Send traffic to your site, via google and all of your backlinks as referrer, with the bot.
8. You can register as free member in semrush, so you can get in your site project.
Thanks for the guide, I already did 1-4 and 8 rest of things will do, as you suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock