• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart

Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO By FlyCart v.2.6.3

No permission to download
Because of these comments I thought this version wasnt the latest. I just purchased this plugin and v2.6.1 is the latest in the PRO. >:c yall bamboozled me

v2.6.2 is the free version of the plugin.... the PRO is a standalone plugin

1706302861026.png

Thanks for clearing that for us. Pls keep us posted and updated with new if you can.

Because of these comments I thought this version wasnt the latest. I just purchased this plugin and v2.6.1 is the latest in the PRO. >:c yall bamboozled me

v2.6.2 is the free version of the plugin.... the PRO is a standalone plugin

1706302861026.png

The company does not share a changelog for the pro version anywhere.

The free plugin was recently updated. Usually the free and pro version are updated together, so we all thought it was an update.

You're the hero we've been looking for. Thank you so much!

Is there a way to hide or get rid of this message from the Plugin "License key for the Discount Rules Pro for WooCommerce is not entered. Please enter a valid license key, you can get it from our website" ??

You can hide this by changing the following inside the UpdateHandler.php located here: App: Controllers: Admin: UpdateHandler.php.

Inside here on line 231 and 235 you need to change:

PHP:
   /**
     * Get message to display
     * @return array
     * */
    protected static function getErrorMessageIfExists(){
        $licence_key = self::getLicenceKey();
        $message['has_message'] = false;
        $message['message'] = '';
        $enter_valid_anchor_tag = '<a href="admin.php?page=woo_discount_rules&tab=settings">'.__('Please enter a valid license key').'</a>';
        $flycart_anchor_tag = '<a href="'.self::$flycart_url.'" target="_blank">'.__('our website').'</a>';
        if ( !empty($licence_key) ) {
            $verifiedLicense = self::getLicenceKeyVerifiedStatus();
            if(!$verifiedLicense){
                $message['message'] = sprintf(__('License key for the %s seems invalid. %s, you can get it from %s', 'woo-discount-rules-pro'), self::$plugin_name, $enter_valid_anchor_tag, $flycart_anchor_tag);
                $message['has_message'] = true;
            }
        } else {
            $message['message'] = sprintf(__('License key for the %s is not entered. %s, you can get it from %s', 'woo-discount-rules-pro'), self::$plugin_name, $enter_valid_anchor_tag, $flycart_anchor_tag);
            $message['has_message'] = true;
        }

return $message;
    }

With

PHP:
   /**
     * Get message to display
     * @return array
     * */
    protected static function getErrorMessageIfExists(){
        $licence_key = self::getLicenceKey();
        $message['message'] = '';
        $enter_valid_anchor_tag = '<a href="admin.php?page=woo_discount_rules&tab=settings">'.__('Please enter a valid license key').'</a>';
        $flycart_anchor_tag = '<a href="'.self::$flycart_url.'" target="_blank">'.__('our website').'</a>';
        if ( !empty($licence_key) ) {
            $verifiedLicense = self::getLicenceKeyVerifiedStatus();
            if(!$verifiedLicense){
                $message['message'] = sprintf(__('License key for the %s seems invalid. %s, you can get it from %s', 'woo-discount-rules-pro'), self::$plugin_name, $enter_valid_anchor_tag, $flycart_anchor_tag);
            }
        } else {
            $message['message'] = sprintf(__('License key for the %s is not entered. %s, you can get it from %s', 'woo-discount-rules-pro'), self::$plugin_name, $enter_valid_anchor_tag, $flycart_anchor_tag);
        }

return $message;
    }

See the $message['has_message'] = true; this is now false on line 231 and 235.

Remember this just hides the message. @Babak please can you check the latest to see if you can add this change to remove the message? Or to ask the original nullar to keep this in mind for the next update.

Enjoy :)

I also noticed others have tried with the following in the same file (located at the bottom):

PHP:
UpdateHandler::init();

and changed it to

PHP:
//UpdateHandler::init();

But not sure this works anymore as its not been in any of the other "Nulled" versions on here. Don't think it hurts doing this as well @SkyHighTech. @Babak, please do check this to see if it makes a difference. Thanks.

I also noticed others have tried with the following in the same file (located at the bottom):

PHP:
UpdateHandler::init();

and changed it to

PHP:
//UpdateHandler::init();

But not sure this works anymore as its not been in any of the other "Nulled" versions on here. Don't think it hurts doing this as well @SkyHighTech. @Babak, please do check this to see if it makes a difference. Thanks.
This one worked for me, thanks.

Reactions: boyforge
Thank you for making this resource available. I have a question about the free version of this plugin. Can I update normally? Is there something about this update that I didn't notice?

u can update the free version whenever it got new release
Thank you for making this resource available. I have a question about the free version of this plugin. Can I update normally? Is there something about this update that I didn't notice

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock