• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

"DIVI Prime Plus Plan" + ALL PREMIUM PLUGIN + 1177 LAYOUTS + 9 Bonus+ UNLIMITED USE - RESELL RIGHTS- Start from $3

Hello, sorry that instead of putting the translation I put the one for my language xD, I don't know if I understand correctly, since the translations are often not good, but do you sell the template divi for $ 1? and with a license that would not expire? Is it a monthly, yearly payment, or how is this going? Greetings and thanks
First read my plan. Everything mentioned there. Just visite main post.

@zen123 Hi there broski whats'sup?
I am eager to take the "Divi Prime Lite" service from you but I had one query: Is everything included in the "Divi Prime Lite" package of genuine license (including the 3rd party bonus & extras) & would I receive automatic updates from WordPress Dashboard ?

@zen123 Hi there broski whats'sup?
I am eager to take the "Divi Prime Lite" service from you but I had one query: Is everything included in the "Divi Prime Lite" package of genuine license (including the 3rd party bonus & extras) & would I receive automatic updates from WordPress Dashboard ?
Hello bro.. fine bro. And about you ?
First Thanks you bro , for showing interest on my divi items.
I PMED YOU. CHECK YOUR PM BRO.

DIVI PRIME PLUS PLAN has all the stuff from DIVI prime package?
No...
Both plan has different variation with different items.
Item are Mentioned with each plans.
Prime plus plans is another variations.
Prime package is other one.
Both are separate plans.

Ok, what are the options I have if I need both?

Can you make any package?

No...
Both plan has different variation with different items.
Item are Mentioned with each plans.
Prime plus plans is another variations.
Prime package is other one.
Both are separate plans.

Thank you @zen123 for the excellent & quick service 👌
Highly recommended and one suggestion, either go for DIVI PRIME or DIVI PRIME PLUS, they will save you a lot of future money for sure! Enjoying massive bonuses with great support from @zen123 himself and his exclusive private group-chat. Don't wait, join the party now!

• Love
Reactions: zen123 and jasze
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock