• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Doctor Finder - Appointment Booking With Time-slot app

Doctor Finder - Appointment Booking With Time-slot app v8.0

No permission to download
BillionaireTable updated Doctor Finder - Appointment Booking With Time-slot app with a new update entry:

v8.0 - 30th December, 2023

Password:

v8.0 - 30th December, 2023
————————————————————————————————————————————
1) Prescription and Medical Reports
- Doctor can add Medicine for patient
- Doctor can add Reports of patient
- Medicine and reports is saved electronically in system

Read the rest of this update entry...

Medicines tab issues.. any one has a table of medicine tab working?

Screenshot 2024-01-02 170058.png

Reactions: Mike_usa
I managed to create the missing table...
Just save the file below as .SQL and upload it to your database.

hello:
13 January 2024 update...
hope in tis update,the medicine table is fixed
thx

Hi @BillionaireTable did you ever get the login and registration to work? in the log it shows that account has been created and also shows in the admin panel... but on the app.. it just keeps loading in the dialog box. never redirects..... Any suggestion you can proffer?

Hi @BillionaireTable did you ever get the login and registration to work? in the log it shows that account has been created and also shows in the admin panel... but on the app.. it just keeps loading in the dialog box. never redirects..... Any suggestion you can proffer?
Login only for admin and doctors

You must create account in connectycube, and give values in lib\VideoCall\utils\configs.dart

1708508749026.png
Oh okay, I suspected this would be the issue…. I’m trying to signup but it’s stuck at processing request… after filling the signup form and clicking the action button…. Does it take long to create an account on connectycube tho 🤔

Oh okay, I suspected this would be the issue…. I’m trying to signup but it’s stuck at processing request… after filling the signup form and clicking the action button…. Does it take long to create an account on connectycube tho 🤔
There is lot of bug in app too

Users are created here

1708509433615.png

I mean signing up for a connectycube account… takes too long after clicking the register button…. I’m asking if it is normal
No, After create connectycube account, create app -> include keys. account created immediately

Reactions: viid
Is it need to update the gradle or do something to run the app? just follow the doc and get errors.

Hello
please could you update this code?
thanks in advance man.
13 January 2024

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock