• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Docy - Documentation & Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum

Docy - Documentation & Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum v3.4.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Docy - Documentation & Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum with a new update entry:

Docy Theme v3.1.8

Download Docy v3.1.8 - Documentation and Knowledge base WordPress Theme with Helpdesk Forum Nulled Free
v3.1.8 (11 April 2023)

Tweaked: bbPress user profile page design improved (
)
Tweaked: Form fields style improved
Tweaked: Info box Elementor widget improved (if link is not added, the link icon won't show, textarea field added for description text)
Tweaked: Gradient background applied on all bbPress pages (forum, topic, reply, user profile, etc.)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: alonzoespinoza
Can anyone reupload please, look like server problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
@vijihel

hi

I have problem importing demo data, pages won't import. Does anybody have untouched version or demo xml data files (creative helpdesk demo)

Thanks

Yes i have untouched version.. don't know how to upload or whom to ask to get it approved.. There is some warning points.. Just waiting for someone to approve it...

@vijihel

hi

I have problem importing demo data, pages won't import. Does anybody have untouched version or demo xml data files (creative helpdesk demo)

Thanks
Just checked his documentation
View hidden content is available for registered users!

There is no such thing available as contents.xml in his demo's folder

Best way to import the desired data is to add from blocks or templates.

You may need to ask Babak for approvement.

So you mean I need to create everything from scratch? That takes a lot of time and won't be the same.
May I ask you a big favor please? You can use MENU -> Tools -> Export to create that XML file I need. I'll obviously remove anything related t your website like articles but it saves me days of work. Can you do this favor for me pleaaaaase?

Thanks in advance

---------- EDIT / UPDATE --------------
I found the xml file if anybody needs it:

Last edited:
Reactions: vijihel
Hello friends
We have several categories and each category has several sub-categories, each of which has its own posts.
Currently, only the first post among the hundreds of posts sent in this system has the viwes option as a counter and displays the number of views. But other posts all show zero views. The option to display the number of visitors is also active in the template control panel.
You can refer to the attached photo.
I would be happy if someone could help me to solve this issue.
The number of visits is zero.
views.png
active.png

Another question is that in the template management section, many options are specific to the paid version. How to change it to paid version without paying.

lock.png

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock