• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows v2.5.5

No permission to download
Hi, i am face issue after upload Dooplay Auto Embed Players files and plugins now player page showing error "
There has been a critical error on this website."

anyone know how to fix this?
It's because of memory limit .increase php,apache etc memory limit to max or above 512mb.if you dont know google it.

Hm, sorry for asking again and again.

Anyone knows how to setting up auto-embed, download/subtitle was automatically embedded but not movies and tv shows.

Hm, sorry for asking again and again.

Anyone knows how to setting up auto-embed, download/subtitle was automatically embedded but not movies and tv shows.
There are a few different ways if you don’t know you will have to pay a dev
when this forum down, i cant scrape any movie/tvshow. why ?
this theme is not linked to this forum in any way at all , if your having problems scraping it would be down to your server nothing to do with this site

Reactions: BlakenFist
Hi, where can I get the license and api key for Dbmovies

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Please help me
give me working nulled version dooplay with movie embed working.
tested 3 file from history section but not working

Please help me
give me working nulled version dooplay with movie embed working.
tested 3 file from history section but not working
No official Dooplay has Embed Working.. That is a custom-coded feature.

Reactions: Bimoldas
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock