• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
These are not the latest versions but they are updateable ! Just click update, it works for me :)

EDIT: After update needs activation...

You just need to null them like babiato's resource.
Use a file compare software to see the difference between the nulled and updated-from-Thrive files, unzipped of course.
BeyondCompare, UltraEdit Ultra compare, etc. There are many, free ones, too. Even online file compare websites, although these are usually one-file-at-a-time.

Reactions: riccore
  • Love
Reactions: riccore
Hello there,

when installing the version of Architect (V2.6.3.1) provided above and the Theme Builder (V1.8.4) I'm getting this view. :

Is there any fix to this problem?
Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-09 um 15.11.00.png

Hello there,

when installing the version of Architect (V2.6.3.1) provided above and the Theme Builder (V1.8.4) I'm getting this view. :

Is there any fix to this problem?
Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-09 um 15.11.00.png
both version must be synchronized in releases
see by dates here: Thrive Themes Changelog

for 2.6.3.1 architect, builder must be 1.8.4.1
for 1.8.4 downgrade architect to proper version by date
HTH

Reactions: Krickrack
I didn't read all 22 pages to see if this activation method was listed, but if there's a specific option in the wp_options table, then all plugins and themes are activated.

In the wp_options table set 'thrive_license' to: a:1:{i:0;s:3:"all";}

Or, you can add this to your child theme's functions.php and remove it after it runs once because it will run on every page load and you only need to run it once.

PHP:
// Activate Thrive
$thrive_options =  array(0 => 'all',);
update_option( 'thrive_license', $thrive_options );

No need to edit any plugin or theme files again and autoupdates work.

Here are the current links directly from the source. The URL scheme is easy to figure out for any future versions.

download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-apprentice-2.2.14.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-architect-2.5.3.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-clever-widgets-1.5.4.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-comments-1.4.1.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-headline-optimizer-1.2.7.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-leads-2.2.14.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-optimize-1.4.1.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-ovation-2.3.0.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-quiz-builder-2.2.14.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-ultimatum-2.2.13.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/focusblog-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/ignition-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/luxe-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/minus-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/performag-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/pressive-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/squared-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/storied-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/voice-1.416.zip

EDITED to make links not clickable. (I didn't know the forum software would do that)

Do you know what's the direct link of thrive theme builder? I tried urls many times, all is Not Found

Hi there, when installing plugin "thrive-visual-editor.zip" get a "out of date link" screen from Wordpress. Anyone having this issue? Any fix?

Thanks

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-17 a las 10.49.39.png

please how do i activate thrive architect plugin .....please i need a solution ..and also any other plugin that needs activation

I get this message after updating the architect visual editor"" plugin here has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. ""

thrive-apprentice-v2.3.6

Attachments

• thrive-apprentice-v2.3.6.zip
    13.6 MB · Views: 14
thrive-clever-widgets-v1.56.1

Attachments

• thrive-clever-widgets-v1.56.1.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
thrive-comments-v1.4.12

Attachments

• thrive-comments-v1.4.12.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 20
thrive-headline-optimizer-v1.3.6

Attachments

• thrive-headline-optimizer-v1.3.6.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock