• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
Excuse me, why don't you answer my query?

The update file is missing Apprentice.

I wish there was a response, because in other Threads they demand that we respond to them.

Thank you @Babak

Thanks for the update.

Please do you have an apprentice? Because it wasn't in the update, that's missing.

Apprentice Vencimiento.png

URGENT... URGENT... URGENT...

How can I solve this.

It is a website that is operational and where I have users or students entering the courses.

Please URGENT who knows how to solve it...?

Reactions: john_ikud
Here's the answer to what's going on with Thrive... Is this over?

"Shane built an awesome company that I was eagerly proud recommending their suite of software, but boy oh boy, he destryed the it on his way out. What a tragedy! Shane wrote a blog post detailing that Thrive was acquired and how it was in safe hands. I disagreed and said so in my comment at the time. Sadly, I'm afraid to say that I was write. It wasn't to predict if you're a follower of the new parent company, Awesomemotive. Awesomemotive buys softwares and jack up prices and kills them. I was disappointed that Shane went this route without regard to his subscribers who stood by him when Thrive Suite nothing to celebrate."
====================
This is one of the comments to the video and it makes sense.

Will everything be done for this tool?

It's EXCELLENT, but it's true what they say, because by that measure they're working like an SAS on our own server.

Thank you very much, excellent contribution.

I want to know why it doesn't include Apprentice?

Thrive Apprentice v5.11.1

Attachments

• thrive-apprentice.zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: joseclr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock