• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dropshipping, Someone on babiato making money out of it?

moeee

Oct 16, 2022
By now youtube is full of dropshipping scammers, I don't know anymore who to trust and who not, all showing 6/7 figure earnings and at the end of the video they ask for money to buy a cheap course, who sells them for 20$ and who for 300$, which anyway for one who makes 6/7 figures profiting 300$ is just insignificant

Can anyone here who has had success give me advice to follow?

Thanks

Reactions: conanedogawa99
The best way is to go with the Alidropship plugin to set up an automated store then add some fully edited products to the site, and some good Facebook and Instagram ads can get you there.

Let me share my story.

It all began on eBay - 2015. Started an eBay shop selling a myriad of things - kitchen, office, clothing, whatever. No niche - just a shop with anything in it. Got sales here and there. But, the surprising product that kept selling was unexpected. Sorry, can't share what it is but it is in the tech category. Started out as a sale a day, then a couple more, until later on I was just earning an extra $5k NET per month - the earnings paid for my car, majority went in to the "side business" to circulate the money.

These products were dropshipped - no inventory.
The sad story? It was from AliExpress - so I got dinged on shipment times and the tracking numbers (US-based).
BANNED. FOREVER. Bye bye $5k/month.
The moral of the story? Do your research. Find good trustworthy companies or collaborate with smaller companies - but the risk with smaller companies is that they could just be middlemen.

Build your own site and utilize SEO. Niche down.
Again, lots of work but doable.
The caveat - people are impatient and with dropshipping, shipment takes ages especially if it's coming from China. So, either you dropship or you build your own brand through Alibaba (costly).

Is AliExpress a good dropship route? Yes - if you find good sellers and if your customers are ok with long shipment times. You have to let the customer know how long it will take for them to get the product they ordered or they will contact you and be unhappy with your service and ask for refunds. If they do, make sure you refund them. Otherwise, you'll fail.

Let me share my story.

It all began on eBay - 2015. Started an eBay shop selling a myriad of things - kitchen, office, clothing, whatever. No niche - just a shop with anything in it. Got sales here and there. But, the surprising product that kept selling was unexpected. Sorry, can't share what it is but it is in the tech category. Started out as a sale a day, then a couple more, until later on I was just earning an extra $5k NET per month - the earnings paid for my car, majority went in to the "side business" to circulate the money.

These products were dropshipped - no inventory.
The sad story? It was from AliExpress - so I got dinged on shipment times and the tracking numbers (US-based).
BANNED. FOREVER. Bye bye $5k/month.
The moral of the story? Do your research. Find good trustworthy companies or collaborate with smaller companies - but the risk with smaller companies is that they could just be middlemen.

Build your own site and utilize SEO. Niche down.
Again, lots of work but doable.
The caveat - people are impatient and with dropshipping, shipment takes ages especially if it's coming from China. So, either you dropship or you build your own brand through Alibaba (costly).

Is AliExpress a good dropship route? Yes - if you find good sellers and if your customers are ok with long shipment times. You have to let the customer know how long it will take for them to get the product they ordered or they will contact you and be unhappy with your service and ask for refunds. If they do, make sure you refund them. Otherwise, you'll fail.
Dropshipping good why you start out and find products that sells then you should ordered more stock in for yours to ship out( from the profit ) , once you know what sells the stock don’t last long 🙂

Dropshipping good why you start out and find products that sells then you should ordered more stock in for yours to ship out( from the profit ) , once you know what sells the stock don’t last long 🙂
Yes - and I was inexperienced back then - a naive young adult just looking to make a couple bucks and checking if the thing was real. Hell yeah it was. Seeing Paypal payments on my phone? I WAS in heaven. Almost quit my job. As soon as the sales kept coming in, I couldn't even keep up which got me in trouble. The mistakes I made back then were one of those lessons that help me now run my business.

If I was me now back then, I would have probably still have that eBay as a Power Seller. But, oh well.
Research is key, I agree.

Hi,

Made some good money in the past on printful.com + Prestashop +Canva+ Facebook ads .

It's more like a brand but could be really random stuff as well but it's all clothes and accessories.
My main selling area was baltic states and Print full have one of the manufacturing in LV that's why shipping was handy and no tax problem but they have some in the USA as well.

Margins are low but still can get something out of it. If figure out something unique.
Still working if u do it right.

My main area was martial arts and when cov hit all went to 0 in that time find an easier way for myself to earn extra.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock