• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
Don't share the script like such a way, share the script here and somone will look into it. It's not a personal script sharing platform.

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING IN THE COMMUNITY.

Please remove his telegram username from your quote. he does have legit license, but he seems scared of ban

also you stop sharing your telegram username, it will get you banned from en_vato

Give me the v1.4 i can nulled it

I assume you managed to null 1.3 ?
the panel or android source code?

White Devil updated EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime with a new update entry:

EasyPlex v1.4 Nulled

Download EasyPlex v1.4 - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime Nulled Free
ChangeLog 1.4

• Added Series & Animes Selection inside the player
  • New Auto Next Play Design for Movies,Series,Animes
  • New Episode Layout for Series & Animes
  • Animes has the same series design now
  • Added Speed Control & restart button to the player
  • Reorganized some player icons for every media types
  • Added Custom Season & Episode for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This should work

Deploy Laravel on Localhost

For this installation your hosting must allow all the necessary extensions.

• PHP >= 7.2.5
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • Fileinfo PHP extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • Tokenizer PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension

You need to download and install XAMPP and Composer

Once this is done, we have to:

1 - cd "your laravel folder location" ex : cd C:\xampp\htdocs
2 - run composer install
3 - Open the .env file and modify the corresponding environment variables: DB_DATABASE, DB_USERNAME, DB_PASSWORD
4 - In the terminal, run : php artisan key:generate
5 - Run : php artisan migrate
6 - wait for the migration to complete and Run : php artisan db:seed
7 - Last Step to do is to Run : php artisan passport:client --password (For Login & Register to work)
8 - Open Your Localhost url in the browser
9 - Congratulations, you already have the admin panel installed in your localhost.

Deploy Laravel on Cpanel

1 - Open Your Filemanager and upload EASYPLEX.zip in public_html
2 - exract the files in the desired destination
3 - Open the .env file and modify the corresponding environment variables: DB_DATABASE, DB_USERNAME, DB_PASSWORD
3 - Open PhpMyAdmin, select the database you created in your localhost, open the export tab, and click GO.
6 - Open PhpMyAdmin in your Cpanel, Select the new database , open the import tab , select the exported database, and click Go
7 - Open Your site in the browser

If you have SSH access to your hosting server then you can do directly to the server the instructions for localhost

This should work

If you have SSH access to your hosting server then you can do directly to the server the instructions for localhost
I have a question. For the cPanel Setup, do I first create the database from the MySQL Databases section or the phpMyAdmin would do it automatically?

That is where i got confused

I have a question. For the cPanel Setup, do I first create the database from the MySQL Databases section or the phpMyAdmin would do it automatically?

That is where i got confused

I know computer and not on the hosting server

You must install the script for example using xampp and it will generate the database via laravel command

Then you will export this database that you created on your computer and then use it for installation on the online server

If you have root access to your server and can use the laravel commands you can do this on your online server

Since we got the panel nulled and ready. now is the app turn, i dont think it will be easy, developers are smart

This should work

Thank you it worked but the script has a few bugs

1. Cannot change administrative password. Blows an error
2. Cannot configure ads, that section is empty

Thank you it worked but the script has a few bugs

Those bugs are developer's job to handle. Or someone that has some free time to look at it. I'm not that person as I'm already overwhelmed with a lot.

Reactions: TheRyD3r
REQ. ALL MY RESOURSES AND POST UPDATES
THOSE WHO HAVE PM ME ONLY
DNT SHARE IN DISS. AREA

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock