• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
Wondering if anyone here could guide me on how to install this? Followed instructions, but keep getting 500 error and not found error when pointing to eclass/public

In settings turn debug mode on in order to print all errors, after that report them here.

White Devil updated eClass - Learning Management System with a new update entry:

eClass - Learning Management System

Omise Thailand & Japan Payment Gateways
- PayU Money Indian Payment Gateways
- Cashfree Indian Payment Gateways
- Mollie Payment Gateways
- Skrill Payment Gateways
- Rave Payment Gateways
- Added Facebook Messenger Chat Bubble
- SiteMap Added
- Now instructor can withdrawal request to become an Instructor
- Get Started Link Issue Fixed
- PreLoader Logo Change Option
- Rest API added
- UI Improved
- Minor Bugs Fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: phpCore
I am to experts now. I have downloaded and installed the script, all well. But the big problem i am facing is missing tables and columns. Some columns i have fixed but now this is whole Table isn't present.

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'inteijtl_eclass.involvements' doesn't exist

Please guide me, and provide me fully functionaly database.

Thank you

Last edited:
I am to experts now. I have downloaded and installed the script, all well. But the big problem i am facing is missing TABLES and columns. Some columns i have fixed but now this is whole Table isn't present.

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'inteijtl_eclass.involvements' doesn't exist

Thank you

Last edited:
I am to experts now. I have downloaded and installed the script, all well. But the big problem i am facing is missing TABLES and columns. Some columns i have fixed but now this is whole Table isn't present.

Thank you

Since you are an expert why you need help of NON experts. Just try to EXPERT more. Here, we are not experts we are just trying to help each other in silence. Silence is gloden.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock