• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin v.7.12.0

No permission to download
Never worked. Think we need a valid license to use it. Can you provide it, please?

Old and new version works fine.
I guess this has something to do with the php max limit or similar server restrictions.

On one of my servers (unlimited shared hosting) the pack works fine and all widgets are active. On another shared hoster (very limited) I have to deactivate half of the widgets in the settings of this plugin so that the elementor can load the frontend edit page complete.

Reactions: ncrodriz and Babak
[QUOTE = "pureza, publicación: 27879, miembro: 8612"]
La versión antigua y nueva funciona bien.
Supongo que esto tiene algo que ver con el límite máximo de php o restricciones de servidor similares.

En uno de mis servidores (alojamiento compartido ilimitado) el paquete funciona bien y todos los widgets están activos. En otro host compartido (muy limitado) tengo que desactivar la mitad de los widgets en la configuración de este complemento para que el elemento o la página de edición de frontend pueda cargarse completa.
[/CITAR]
Thanks!!

Hey guys.

I've loaded this plugin to 2 different systems past day, both times element pack DOES load into WordPress.
however if you then go to edit any posts/pages or create posts/pages, you do not have access to ANY of the edit tools in left side panel for elementor. there's a never ending preloader that doesnt allow you to access tools.
vid

Again = tried this in 2 installs, 2 different domains and 2 different hosts (one on siteground, one on vps).
Same issue each time.

Babak updated Element Pack - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Element Pack v3.1.0 Elementor

Download Element Pack v3.1.0 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v3.1.0 [1st June 2019]

### Added

• WPML Support added now all widget fully compatible with WPML
  • Header and Footer builder added (Required Rooten theme 2.0+)
  • Testimonial meta position change option added (Thanks to Gary Smith)
  • IconNav icon color option added
  • Marker icon now select any fontawesome icon (Thanks to Vion Zow)
  • New licensing system added
  • Audio player...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this version v3.1.0 is not nulled,

New licensing system added is added
You can find how to null this release here

or you can download elemnt pack v3.1.0 Nulled from here

Hi guys, this plugin is not working,
This plugin can not be activated, that is unfortunate!
thanks to @startop
Go to file
./includes/license-page.php
go to line 50, Search this code
PHP:
if(Element_Pack_Base::CheckWPPlugin( $license_key, $license_email, $error, $responseObj, BDTEP__FILE__ )) :
Replace it with this code
PHP:
if(!Element_Pack_Base::CheckWPPlugin( $license_key, $license_email, $error, $responseObj, BDTEP__FILE__ )) :
Go to Line 61, Search this code
PHP:
<?php if ( $responseObj->is_valid ) : ?>
Replace it with this code
PHP:
<?php if (! $responseObj->is_valid ) : ?>
Then go to Line 237 and remove this code
PHP:
        Notices::add_notice(
            [
                'id'               => 'license-issue',
                'type'             => 'error',
                'dismissible'      => true,
                'dismissible-time' => 43200,
                'message'          => __( 'Thank you for purchase Element Pack. Please <a href="'.self::get_url().'">activate your license</a> to get feature updates, premium support. <br> Don\'t have Element Pack license? Purchase and download your license copy <a href="https://elementpack.pro/" target="_blank">from here</a>.', 'bdthemes-element-pack' ),
            ]
        );

Reactions: friendly82
hello @Babak Please provide elementor pro link, i can't be able to find it in your site, whenever i search, it just shows me the many results of elementor addons but i need main elementor pro plugin

Babak updated Element Pack - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Element Pack v3.1.2 Elementor Pro

Download Element Pack v3.1.2 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v3.1.2 [30th June 2019]

### Added
  • Advanced Icon box icon more size option added
  • Specific Search option added in search widget

### Fixed
  • Post Gallery new tab open option added
  • Mailchimp Newsletter script optimized
  • User login remember me fixed
  • Others minor issue fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock