• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Need templates to be downloaded from its template section. Any alternative solution instead of purchasing it or manually uploading it ?

@Babak @NullMaster @Physkx @Mscv50

hi guys hope you are doing well

i get this error when inserting pro blocks any recommendation on how to fix it ?

thanks again for the great work

1595421072036.png

**********EDIT**********
It's only the new Blocks luxury real estate and realet

Last edited:
Hello there, first of all, I love the work you all do in this great site. Second I have to report an issue with this plugin...
Until now that I downloaded and install the Elementor Plugin upgrade never have any issue regarding to functioning, and I stated, until now.
Here's my procedural:
1.- Create a new page, edit in elementor.
2.- Clicking on add template. All templates showing. Picking one (any one) and clicking "Insert"
3.- Pop up shows that say "Connect to templates library..." Clicking button "Start"
At this point never shows me that last one...
4.- A new page show up As shows in figre 1.png (Yes, I have a free elementor account)
5.- When i click Connect button... "invalid_grant" blank page...
And that's all. No more template, no more nothing.

Any recommendations?
Any solutions?
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• figure 1.png
    figure 1.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 43
Hello there, first of all, I love the work you all do in this great site. Second I have to report an issue with this plugin...
Until now that I downloaded and install the Elementor Plugin upgrade never have any issue regarding to functioning, and I stated, until now.
Here's my procedural:
1.- Create a new page, edit in elementor.
2.- Clicking on add template. All templates showing. Picking one (any one) and clicking "Insert"
3.- Pop up shows that say "Connect to templates library..." Clicking button "Start"
At this point never shows me that last one...
4.- A new page show up As shows in figre 1.png (Yes, I have a free elementor account)
5.- When i click Connect button... "invalid_grant" blank page...
And that's all. No more template, no more nothing.

Any recommendations?
Any solutions?
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

By the way, my old templates still working, and I can loaded gracefully... It's just a page templates from elementor...

Reactions: edureal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock