• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Does anyone have the template JSON files? Both the downloaded free and pro prompts error when trying to insert a pop-up template. Thank you in advance. 🙏

Downloading this file was like mission impossible, nearly 100 ads just to get to download! Somebody should fix this...

I've been having the message "An error has occurred" when I try to make an opt-in form with any of the template popups, tried several of them. Anyone else tested this? To explain better: In the popup settings - Actions After Submit I have a redirect and mailchimp. The redirect goes to a sales funnel link I created with Cartflows. Then I connect the popup to mailchimp using the mailchimp api with no problems as it recognizes the campaign. But then on the Field Mapping options, I can't change anything there. And I suspect this is what is causing the error which is already vague enough! Please see img in attach. Any help would be appreciated and if anyone else can confirm if their optin form, with just the Name and Email is working would be nice. PS - I've tested if the website is able to send emails with a SMTP plugin and it is. I just find it weird that in the Field Mapping settings every field has "email" on them and I can't change them, even if the popup only has a Name and Email field!

Attachments

• elementor popups.jpg
    elementor popups.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 40
Physkx updated Elementor Pro - The Most Powerfuls Page Builder Plugin with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.0.5 + v3.0.11 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.0.5 - WordPress Page Builder Nulled Free
= v3.0.11 - 2020-09-30 = Thanks To @NullMaster

* Tweak: Added "Loading" state for Global controls to reflect data loading state
* Fix: Inaccurate height in Divider widget ([#12569]https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/12569), [#12630]https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/12630))
* Fix: Global Colors and Fonts are not being generated on non Elementor pages...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For me:
v3.0.4 Pro + v3.0.9 (LATEST UPDATE) doesn't work. It results in a white screen Elementor loading. Just to make sure it was the latest version I:
1. Disabled all other plugins
2. Activated a standard WP theme twentytwenty
3. Enabled Safe mode

4. Enabled different elementor editor loading method
5. Went back to the latest nulled version and it worked

By the way there is PHP error in both (3.0.4 PRO+3.0.9) and in (3.0.8.1 and whatever the other PRO version was) similar type in if you enable WP_DEBUGGING to TRUE
and it is abut the updater.php and the license of elementor

Edit:
Exact error:

Notice: Undefined index: requires in /var/www/public_html/website.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 75

Notice
: Undefined index: new_version in /var/www/public_html/website.com/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 85

This elementor null needs to be checked, even with a fresh install this error is happening.

Even with 3.0.11 + 3.0.5 as the same null process is being used where the injection of sql is on the main elementor.php file which doesn't work properly continuously adds this everytime the site loads and transient is cleared.

This elementor null needs to be checked, even with a fresh install this error is happening.

Even with 3.0.11 + 3.0.5 as the same null process is being used where the injection of sql is on the main elementor.php file which doesn't work properly continuously adds this everytime the site loads and transient is cleared.

the error is solved now,
enjoy it
cc @Babak

Attachments

• elementor3.0.11-Pro3.0.5 no error.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sela
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock