• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Thanks for the quick reply! Its working great now.

I have been using that method successfully in the past. I uploaded the new version earlier today but the templates section was not loading. Seems to be working now tho. Not sure what I did ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And now its not loading my saved templates (or any templates) 😅

Any ideas?

Screenshot 2020-10-16 105456.png

No it's not haha @Babak

That asshole signed me up for all sort of sh** and DDOS'ed by home connection until I changed my IP so yeah really not funny bro.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr G and Babak
No it's not haha @Babak

That asshole signed me up for all sort of sh** and DDOS'ed by home connection until I changed my IP so yeah really not funny bro.
😥 yes i feel it dont worry he cant do nothing
i get ddos before on my dsl conection
just turn off/on to recive new ip

• Love
Reactions: Mr G
And it's still running fine on my live test server. Not had time to look further yet. :)
Well you were lucky that the Fail didn't notice you, I was noticed that's why I was targeted.

we are talking about premium press themes :D right ?
Yes and we shouldn't really be talking about this in this thread.

Reactions: Babak
When importing the template JSONs, either via live server or 'Local by FlyWheel' I get the error: "Type does not exist.."

When manually exporting and importing an existing template, uploads just fine.

I have this message after updating Elementor pro.

1603040167124.png

Any suggestion.

Cheers
line 75
if ( version_compare( $wp_version, $version_info['requires'], '<' ) ) {
return $_transient_data;
}
line 85:
if ( version_compare( $this->plugin_version, $version_info['new_version'], '<' ) ) {

this is bug.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock