• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Updated download to Elementor Free 2.9.4 + Elementor Pro 2.8.4

Can you include que .json of the new set of templates (photography and magazine) in que templates folder? Please.

Reactions: ankers
Error Message.png

Hey guys! Thanks for the new update for Elementor Pro. I followed the instructions to load a template before installing Pro. Got the template to work, signed up for a free account. Then installed Pro successfully.
But when I tried adding a "PRO" template, it will prompt me to log in again, then the page just keeps loading until I get this error message. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. :/

Error Message.png

Hey guys! Thanks for the new update for Elementor Pro. I followed the instructions to load a template before installing Pro. Got the template to work, signed up for a free account. Then installed Pro successfully.
But when I tried adding a "PRO" template, it will prompt me to log in again, then the page just keeps loading until I get this error message. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. :/
Try any of the PRO templates EXCEPT for the photography and magazine ones.

Try any of the PRO templates EXCEPT for the photography and magazine ones.

Yup, tried the same thing using other pro templates apart from photography or magazines, same error.
Maybe the elementor team found a way to prevent pro templates from being downloaded..

elementortemplatefail.png

Yup, tried the same thing using other pro templates apart from photography or magazines, same error.
Maybe the elementor team found a way to prevent pro templates from being downloaded..

elementortemplatefail.png

Did you definitely install the nulled free version of Elementor and haven't updated it from inside WordPress?

Did you definitely install the nulled free version of Elementor and haven't updated it from inside WordPress?
i also encountered problems installing pro templates with my older websites. this is what it says no matter what i do. even if i follow the install free elementor, register email, activate pro method.

note: this is from older websites i have that i have installed nulled elementor and have updated over the couple of months.

Attachments

• 1583428079242.png
    1583428079242.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 15
  • error.png
    error.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 15
i also encountered problems installing pro templates with my older websites. this is what it says no matter what i do. even if i follow the install free elementor, register email, activate pro method.

note: this is from older websites i have that i have installed nulled elementor and have updated over the couple of months.
I'm really not sure what to suggest in that instance, sorry.

Well I tried it again, this time completely disabling all elementor plug-ins, delete them, then re-install the nulled elementor 2.8.4 version cleanly.

Followed your instructions to connect a free template, connected via elementor page.

Installed the elementor pro 2.8.4, tried a free template, then use a pro block. It worked!

I'b be cautious though, NOT all pages or blocks worked (apart from the photography and magazine templates). I stumbled and got stuck when I clicked on some other pro blocks that I wanted but error message kept popping up.
Got to refresh the page and establish a new connection to get it to work again.

I tried some pages too, it works! Thanks so much!

Reactions: Medw1311
Hot off the press and probably the first share anywhere we have Elementor PRO v2.8.5 (retail untouched) - @Babak @Physkx @NullMaster

Others please wait for nulled copy.

#### 2.8.5 - 2020-03-08
* Tweak: Added new Swiper parameter to all Pro carousels to allow 3rd party integration
* Fix: Missing closing bracket in Animated Headline widget
* Fix: Share buttons widgets show Font Awesome 4 icons on first drag in Editor

Physkx updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro Plugin v2.8.5 Nulled

For template importing to work you need to create and sign into a free elementor account first.
Download Elementor Pro v2.8.5 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
v2.8.5 - 2020-03-08 - Thanks To @NullMaster

* Tweak: Added new Swiper parameter to all Pro carousels to allow 3rd party integration
* Fix: Missing closing bracket in Animated Headline widget
* Fix: Share buttons widgets show Font Awesome 4 icons on first...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Pecovo
the link is correct. Extract the archive file to a folder. Install the elementor first and then the pro version.

Reactions: Solace
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock