• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Can anybody show me a video, manual, extra plugin how make this below with elementor?

But this theme is used with the WPBakery Page Builder plugin and not with Elementor Pro.

Regards

Druid®.

P.S. If you talk about the main menu, there are two very good plugins for that type of menu: element pack and elementskit, then just watch this plugins tutorial on the official pages and there is no secret.

Last edited:
DruidCtba
Japan

First thank you for the fast response.
I know is used with WP Bakery. I ask if we have something similar for elementor.
I will use the hotspot included solution for elementor.

Hello, thanks for sharing this amazing plugin.

However, I would like to know how everyone upgrade this elementor plugin on WP. Do you upgrade using plugins as mention on this thread, or manually upload through CPanel File Manager, or via FTP?

This is my first elementor upgrade, I was kinda afraid to mess up my site after upgrading, and I would like to know what's the best possible way to upgrade this nulled plugin.

Thanks in advance 🐱

Anyone got the Latest Elementor pro Beta? I need to try it out before the release. Thanks

Seriously @Babak can anything be done about sorting the preview when we link to a post?

See my post above for how it shows the wrong thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock