• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[EXPIRED] FREE DOMAIN FOR 5 YEARS

cannot change DNS so you can't use the domain for host a custom website... only the crap made by mailchimp sitebuilder

naah... this is useless

I set up a webpage using their and tried to visit it in my browser. Got this error: "This site can’t provide a secure connection.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Do I need to wait a while for their SSL to start working or can I start building my own site by changing the DNS of the domain immediately?
Start building and you have to manually install SSL if you changed your DNS.....btw if you forwarded to your own IP ask them to forward forge.com and www.foreg.com to your IP...Installing SSL is pretty simple.

cannot change DNS so you can't use the domain for host a custom website... only the crap made by mailchimp sitebuilder

naah... this is useless
You can change ...ask support to change and they will without any hesitation

Reactions: godrive
Screenshot_20200518-101908.png

Thank you, I have successfully changed mine. But I think since I have changed my DNS, I am only entitled to 1 year free domain. But that is still fine.

According to the previous mail sent to me by the support, MailChimp is already building a feature that will allow you change the DNS yourself from your mail chimp account.

With that, I can always link back to MailChimp once a year to qualify then change it back to my DNS afterwards. 😉

Thanks for sharing this method.

Screenshot_20200518-101908.png

Thank you, I have successfully changed mine. But I think since I have changed my DNS, I am only entitled to 1 year free domain. But that is still fine.

According to the previous mail sent to me by the support, MailChimp is already building a feature that will allow you change the DNS yourself from your mail chimp account.

With that, I can always link back to MailChimp once a year to qualify then change it back to my DNS afterwards. 😉

Thanks for sharing this method.
Thats right, mailchimp have planning on rolling out a DNS management system in the app in the future.

Btw thanks for this sharing.
IMG_20200518_184115.JPG

I have registered 3 domains and after i wrote to the client service they answered me like this in attach and after that they closed the account and delete the domains.This is a crap,dont go for it..

Attachments

• 1234.png
    1234.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 44
I have registered 3 domains and after i wrote to the client service they answered me like this in attach and after that they closed the account and delete the domains.This is a crap,dont go for it..

Probably they discovered more than one domain. Secondly, they might have discovered the new trick people are playing to get domain registered through them thus ending DNS updates.

That means I was lucky to get the offer.

yeah this don't work for everyone i asked to update dns and got banned too... i ended using yahoo smallbusiness is 1 year but they have everything automated not like this mailshit.

Last edited:
YOU USED A BIN BRO...That's why

cant register domain facing adress isuue when filling
Tell us a little about yourself
error comes like this
We can’t confirm that address. Please make sure everything was entered correctly to continue.

indian address any suggestion how to get perfect address for registering domain

cant register domain facing adress isuue when filling
Tell us a little about yourself
error comes like this
We can’t confirm that address. Please make sure everything was entered correctly to continue.

indian address any suggestion how to get perfect address for registering domain
Use google maps..and no need for an Indian address...

i cannot use paypal as it asks me add credit card. i only use debit here :( . any solutions?

I used paypal acc with debit card and it worked to register domains but after that can't change the dns and after that they answer,they ban your account and domain.So it is a crap and don't work..It is just a waste of time..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock