• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Expired...] FREE .XYZ DOMAIN FOR 1 YEAR ⭐

BubbleTea

Aug 17, 2020
[Get] FREE .XYZ DOMAIN FOR 1 YEAR ⭐
Found this trick on the internet, tried and it works, so wanted to share with y'all 🤗

Step 1: Connect Any VPN With India Server
Step 2: Go to http://gen.xyz
Step 3: Use coupon DELHI20

"Add-Ons" page:
yAOzMx.png

Check out:
TRLGT0.png

Tips:
  • Coupon will work only when applying for "1-year" availability.
  • In fact, the coupon is actually giving a discount of $11. (you have to pay the rest if you include more "Add-Ons")
  • Once done, you may disable auto-renewal & wait for the status to be activated.

Please show some love by leaving a LIKE

Edited (17/9/2020): Coupon expired

Last edited:
Found this trick on the internet, tried and it works, so wanted to share with y'all 🤗

"Add-Ons" page:
yAOzMx.png

Check out:
TRLGT0.png

Tips:
  • In fact, the coupon is actually giving a discount of $11. (you have to pay the rest if you include more "Add-Ons")
  • Once done, you may disable auto-renewal & wait for the status to be active

:22Custom:

Thanks. Got quicksites.xyz for myself. Been planning to create something for quite a while now. Let's see if I start this year. :LOL:

Reactions: BubbleTea

"Add-Ons" page:
yAOzMx.png

Check out:
TRLGT0.png

Tips:
  • Once done, you may disable auto-renewal & wait for the status to be active

:22Custom:

THANKS DUDE!
Btw do u know till when this deal is active?

IMG_20200913_183130.jpg

any idea?

Did you use any blackhat method that you think could trigger the security algorithm?
Like using fake card details, trying to register with different accounts on same IP?

These are just the possibilities that I could think of. If there's nothing that you think you did wrong, and the whole process was pretty straightforward, then you could reach out to their support to get help.

By the way, that's a pretty rare domain. :)

Reactions: BubbleTea
Did you use any blackhat method that you think could trigger the security algorithm?
Like using fake card details, trying to register with different accounts on same IP?

These are just the possibilities that I could think of. If there's nothing that you think you did wrong, and the whole process was pretty straightforward, then you could reach out to their support to get help.

By the way, that's a pretty rare domain. :)

i use PP and vpn with india server.
yes maybe i will send ticket to get support.
thanks..

I have done ts about 6 months ago, and still waiting for activation....not sure if ever will be activated

THANKS DUDE!
Btw do u know till when this deal is active?
Sadly, I've no idea on the expiration, buddy 😅

I have done ts about 6 months ago, and still waiting for activation....not sure if ever will be activated
Huh, seriously? Just hope for the best to get activation... Otherwise gonna open a ticket to ask for help then...(I'm still waiting too) :(

What I understood from amen.pt is that the customer needs to be EU citizen
they want a verification of ID before they let me order the items
Before completing your purchase, it is necessary to send, by email, to the address [email protected] or by FAX to the number +351 707 45 51 56, an identification document specifying the order code 000000071bss .

After completing the verification process of your account and data, you can complete the purchase of our products and services.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock