• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Extras for Elementor - Premium Plugin For Elementor

Extras for Elementor - Premium Plugin For Elementor v2.2.52

No permission to download
Babak updated Elementor Extras WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Download Elementor Extras v2.2.32 Nulled

Download Elementor Extras v2.2.32 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.2.32 =

* Added: Toggle Element — Show element by url hash
* Added: Toggle Element — Change url hash when toggling elements
* Added: Posts Extra — Option to try to force equal height on post skins
* Added: Audio Player — Support for m4a files
* Fixed: Posts Extra — Added missing prefix and suffix fields to translatable fields
* Fixed: Gallery Slider — Edge case js error with empty slider controls size values
* Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Elementor Extras v2.2.32 Fix Nulled

Download Elementor Extras v2.2.32 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.2.32 = Thanks To @NullMaster

* Added: Toggle Element — Show element by url hash
* Added: Toggle Element — Change url hash when toggling elements
* Added: Posts Extra — Option to try to force equal height on post skins
* Added: Audio Player — Support for m4a files
* Fixed: Posts Extra — Added missing prefix and suffix fields to translatable fields
* Fixed: Gallery Slider — Edge case js error with...

Greetings Babiato team

Can somebody help me?

The idea is that when you do a search on my website and there are no results, instead of displaying the typical message "We can't seem to find what you are looking for", it shows a custom section that I have made.

This can be done through Dynamic Shortcode (https://docs.elementor.com/article/449-dynamic-shortcode) whenever it is available and to implement it first you must put a line of code in the funtions.php of your theme since for securi file since for security reasons it is not available in the first instance (More information in the doc link above) after adding the line, just place the shortcode of the section that you want to be displayed.

I managed to do it by adding the line of code specified by the doc and another additional line to work with the theme "Hello Elementor".

The lines are as follows:

add_filter ('elementor_pro / dynamic_tags / shortcode / should_escape', '__return_false');

add_filter ('elementor_pro / theme_builder / archive / escape_nothing_found_message', '__return_false');

The problem is that these lines of code only apply to the Elementor Pro widget, when I want to use the Elementor Extra widget "Post Extra" that has the same functionality as "Dynamic Shortcode" it does not apply and returns only the HTML.

01-jpg.40965

Could you help me by adapting the lines of code so that they also apply to the Elementor Extra widget?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read the publication and try to help me, hopefully this can be solved.

Greetings Babiato team

Can somebody help me?

The idea is that when you do a search on my website and there are no results, instead of displaying the typical message "We can't seem to find what you are looking for", it shows a custom section that I have made.

This can be done through Dynamic Shortcode (https://docs.elementor.com/article/449-dynamic-shortcode) whenever it is available and to implement it first you must put a line of code in the funtions.php of your theme since for securi file since for security reasons it is not available in the first instance (More information in the doc link above) after adding the line, just place the shortcode of the section that you want to be displayed.

I managed to do it by adding the line of code specified by the doc and another additional line to work with the theme "Hello Elementor".

The lines are as follows:

add_filter ('elementor_pro / dynamic_tags / shortcode / should_escape', '__return_false');

add_filter ('elementor_pro / theme_builder / archive / escape_nothing_found_message', '__return_false');

The problem is that these lines of code only apply to the Elementor Pro widget, when I want to use the Elementor Extra widget "Post Extra" that has the same functionality as "Dynamic Shortcode" it does not apply and returns only the HTML.

01-jpg.40965

Could you help me by adapting the lines of code so that they also apply to the Elementor Extra widget?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read the publication and try to help me, hopefully this can be solved.
Hi @tiposamuel.
You are about customizing 404.php template. So, technically you could go via child theme where 404.php from your theme folder should be altered to child theme with the message text you want.
It's easy to do even you are not an experienced .php developer to copy and slightly change text within .php tag from somewhere in other .php template.

Hi @tiposamuel.
You are about customizing 404.php template. So, technically you could go via child theme where 404.php from your theme folder should be altered to child theme with the message text you want.
It's easy to do even you are not an experienced .php developer to copy and slightly change text within .php tag from somewhere in other .php template.
Hi @Japan
I understand that your idea is to modify the message from the 404.php file so that when displaying the message it shows the field that I have modified.

Really what I am looking for is a line of code that allows Post Extra to render the HTML of the section that I ask it to display through "Dynamic Shortcode" as it does with Archive Post from Elementor Pro (In the image you can see that I did it but only with the Elementor Pro widget) With the Post Extra Widget it still does not work or only displays the HTML despite being the same shortcode.

v2.2.33 Untouched - @Babak @NullMaster

= 2.2.33 =

* Added: Display Conditions — Support for ACF options page fields
* Fixed: Lightbox in post skin slides through all instances inside loop
* Fixed: Offcanvas — Edge case width calculation bug
* Fixed: Offcanvas — CSS overriding default body margin and padding
* Fixed: Timeline — Dynamic tags support in default skin not working
* Fixed: Search Form — Safari back button keeps form fields disabled

Attachments

• elementor-extras.2.2.33.zip
    1 MB · Views: 7

Elementor Extras v2.2.33 Nulled

Download Elementor Extras v2.2.33 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.2.33 = Thanks To @medw1311 @NullMaster

* Added: Display Conditions — Support for ACF options page fields
* Fixed: Lightbox in post skin slides through all instances inside loop
* Fixed: Offcanvas — Edge case width calculation bug
* Fixed: Offcanvas — CSS overriding default body margin and padding
* Fixed: Timeline — Dynamic tags support in default skin not working
* Fixed: Search...

v2.2.34 Untouched - @Babak @NullMaster

= 2.2.34 =

* Fixed: Posts — Temporary fix for posts pagination due to bug introduced in Wordpress 5.5
* Fixed: Posts — Carousel RTL arrows misplacement
* Fixed: Display Conditions – Day of week condition not including timezone
* Fixed: Display Conditions – Wrong index for Sunday
* Fixed: Offcanvas — Panel header being printed even if no title or close enabled
* Fixed: Search Form — Taxonomy term not excluded if taxonomy has only one term
* Fixed: Table — Inline editing bugs

Attachments

• elementor-extras.2.2.34.zip
    1 MB · Views: 8

Elementor Extras v2.2.34 Nulled

Download Elementor Extras v2.2.34 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.2.34 = Thanks To @medw1311

* Fixed: Posts — Temporary fix for posts pagination due to bug introduced in Wordpress 5.5
* Fixed: Posts — Carousel RTL arrows misplacement
* Fixed: Display Conditions – Day of week condition not including timezone
* Fixed: Display Conditions – Wrong index for Sunday
* Fixed: Offcanvas — Panel header being printed even if no title or close enabled
* Fixed: Search Form —...

Babak, Nullmaster,

I'm getting the same error as previous version v2.2.32 when activated. Now, I'm rolling back on version v2.2.33.
Can you check, please?

Thank you :LOL:

Reactions: PotePipote
v2.2.35 Untouched - @Babak @NullMaster

= 2.2.35 =

* Fixed: Compatibility with Elementor 3.0
* Fixed: Search Form — CSS height align bug with expand skin
* Increased minimum required Elementor version to 3.0
* Increased minimum required Elementor Pro version to 3.0

Attachments

• elementor-extras.2.2.35.zip
    1 MB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock