• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fancy Product Designer For WooCommerce By radykal

Fancy Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress v6.1.91

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated Fancy Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress with a new update entry:

Fancy Product Designer v4.6.4

Download Fancy Product Designer v4.6.4 | WooCommerce WordPress Nulled Free
New Features

- Designs Library: Browse designs in our free library and add your desired designs to your categories. If you are using specific design categories in the individual product settings, you have to reset these.

Bugs fixed

- Depositphotos APi changed: Images inside category were not displaying

- Changing upper-or lowercased text via text or layers module, the cursor jumped to the end of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
@Babak can u find the add-on plugin : Export PRO 1.2.5 ? or you know a way to work with this plugin without Export PRO add-on?

Thanks for all your support

@Babak can u find the add-on plugin : Export PRO 1.2.5 ? or you know a way to work with this plugin without Export PRO add-on?

Thanks for all your support
sry bro maybe other export addons work good
u must try it bro

Reactions: genocida
do you know someone other export addon who can work with this?, sorry if i ask, but im not familiarize with this alternative.

thanks for write me

do this work for digital products like courses, ebooks

I try to use it to personalize wine bottle labels, as well as wooden wine box lids.
To give customers the opportunity to select which photo or text they want to put on a Wine label. (on a specific product for these purposes)
And another product that is distributed in wooden boxes, that customers can from pre-designed drawings, or texts can choose which of them is going to be printed on the wooden cover so that they receive the personalized product.
Any plugin that helps me solve this problem would be great.

Thanks @imraxstar for answer

@Babak with the plugin you recommended, the export worked very well, fantastic, the truth is that you have solved a big problem for me.

The combination of Fancy with this plugin is spectacular, it helps from the view of the Order to export the elements that were part of the design with the image quality that the client put, even the complete design of your order with very good quality.

Thanks a lot

To @Babak or any who can help with this. The test that I was doing with the Fancy plugin was in a local environment and it worked perfectly well.
Today when I am about to upload the Fancy plugin for hosting (IONOS), once active, I will create the custom product, but when I finish creating it, as well as the product view, I will go to the editing part of the interface, I get an error that I have no added product, when in fact I just added it.
Checking with the Query Monitor, I realize that there is an error in the SQL query that calls the values stored in the table of Fancy products.

SELECT *
FROM dlchroblcv_fpd_products
WHERE type="catalog"
ORDER BY ID ASC
+
  1. FPD_Product::get_products()
Plugin: fancy-product-designerUnknown column 'catalog' in 'where clause'1054

when I check everywhere I don't see any errors, but when I went to phpmyadmin and ran the same query on the IONOS side, MySQL tells me the same error, but I notice that if I modify the query and remove the double quotes "" in the value of the type field executes the query fine, for example:
as it is in the plugin code it is like this:

Code:
SELECT * FROM dlchroblcv_fpd_products WHERE type = "catalog" ORDER BY ID ASC

and this other variant is how I modified it to test MySQL side

Code:
SELECT * FROM dlchroblcv_fpd_products WHERE type = 'catalog' ORDER BY ID ASC

Now I don't understand why on my local server if it recognizes the double quotes "" as a field value and on the IONOS hosting it doesn't recognize it that way.

Any suggestions on how to fix this error without having to create a catastrophe that breaks everything?

Thanks

@anato33 please provide proof of your claim in your report that this contains a trojan.

@Babak

Babak updated Fancy Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress with a new update entry:

Fancy Product Designer v4.6.6

Download Fancy Product Designer v4.6.6 | WooCommerce WordPress Nulled Free
New Features

- Custom Fonts Manager: Upload your own font and the different variants easily in the font settings.

Bugs fixed
- Migrating images did not consider designs
- Performance issue when using a lot of designs in the Designs module
- Jumping toolbar when using transform slider inside the toolbar
- Doyle UI: Layer depth tools were visible when actually disabled on mobile devices

Is it also possible to get 3d designer option working. Its not appearing and there are no 3d files also.

Fancy Product Designer v4.6.8

Download Fancy Product Designer v4.6.8 | WooCommerce WordPress Nulled Free
v4.6.8
New Features
-
Label "Cart Item not found" added to labels settings https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/a/forums/topics/13000029570

Bugs fixed
- UI Composer: Module not visible when only one is selected
- Customization required is set to All or Any views, but if changes are made then the product is reset - add to cart button still shows.
- Moving elements with arrow up/down on...

@Babak Thank you for the update bro!

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r272727272
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock