• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

File Hosting Plugin for Premium URL Shortener

it has very little sales, give it time for the owner to recoup dev cots

Reactions: kleomar
it has very little sales, give it time for the owner to recoup dev cots
Please get it this place would be the first in the Internet to get it cuz I've searched the Internet for nulled version but there isn't

WHile i understand there is need to get the latest abd greatest, sometime this also has an impact on how the developers of the projects and prodcuts are able to continue develop their products.

Yes, the file can be shared, and yes, sometime it may be used for learning purposes, or testing purposes.
I think about 80% scripts i have bought, i first got it nulled, or nulled it myself, used tested and when satisfied, i bought.

there are those that i did not get null , just bought an some i regret, cause i cant even modify the code, its just meh.
So far this dev has done a good job with his scripts, and as he has posted new script, give it time to recoup dev costs. then you can get nulled, just an ethical mindset, thats all.

Reactions: brown7477
could someone provide us with this? Thanks

Hold it.
I checked it, it works.

Attachments

• File Hosting Plugin for Premium URL Shortener.zip
    102.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock