• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Finished] [Giveaway] Netflix account shared FREE - July 2020 🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sharing the access to all replies before this comment so enjoy. Party begins 🎊🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

The plan was to share with 10 members now only 15 members have replied. So let's rock. All the 15 replies will get pm from me but using it or not is your wish (2 - 3 members didn't respond anything after I shared access) :(

Sorry if you're late... Next time be active here and reply fast

Can't believe I don't have up to 20 reaction points 😢
I just checked your activity. Your only requested files in Giveaway and request posts.

Share more and contribute more from your end. Anyways, shared access with you 🤝

Hi, this is my personal trial account, so no worries! 👉 July's movies, series, and your entertainment is on me 👈

If you contributed good at least 20 reaction score then ping me. It doesn't matter if you're new reaction 20 = thumbs up from me 😉

You can appreciate me by liking this post 👍👌 Let's bring the fun. Note- I plan to share with 10 members.

I want netflix

Sorry bro, 15 members got access, if anyone don't want or reject access then I'll share with you.
I thought I already requested and I was searching my name in the list , but I think yester when you start this giveaway I just reacted and not requested.. anyway please remember if you got any space.

I thought I already requested and I was searching my name in the list , but I think yester when you start this giveaway I just reacted and not requested.. anyway please remember if you got any space.
You have very good activity and contribution so I shared.

@fkfatih I'm not able to pm or view your account

Thread is closed shared with 17 (All the replies here). If I share more the account will go useless as only 4 screens

Reactions: Honor and Nabeel
Giveaway is completed. 15 got access. If anyone rejects access then only I can share, so not guaranteed!

Hi, this is my personal trial account, so no worries! 👉 July's movies, series, and your entertainment is on me 👈

If you contributed good at least 20 reaction score then ping me. It doesn't matter if you're new reaction 20 = thumbs up from me 😉

You can appreciate me by liking this post 👍👌 Let's bring the fun. Note- I plan to share with 10 members.

Wow! Keep it up :)

Reactions: Nabeel
You have very good activity and contribution so I shared.

@fkfatih I'm not able to pm or view your account

Thread is closed shared with 17 (All the replies here). If I share more the account will go useless as only 4 screens
My account is actually open to everyone. thank you my brother anyway

Thread closed as Giveaway is finished. @Elferan ping me if you want it re-opened. Or better start a new giveaway.

My account is actually open to everyone. thank you my brother anyway
Welcome, 17 shares is including you! I visited your profile but start conversation isn't there. Was not able add in other chats also. So simply pm if you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock