• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme v3.18.7 - Untouched

No permission to download
i am using flatsome-child as my theme and every time i update the theme i have to edit the functions.php. Is there a way to make this persistant? maybe if i add the same code into the flatsome-child/functions.php?

just don't update the child-theme... only update main theme.. (there are usually no updates to the child-theme - so just - as I have mentioned in post before.. add the code to the child theme and you can update the main theme without problems.

Code:
Flatsome issues

Flatsome was unable to get the latest version. Your purchase code is malformed.

I already pull nulled code to child theme but still get warm messenger above, how to slove it ?

Code:
Flatsome issues

Flatsome was unable to get the latest version. Your purchase code is malformed.

I already pull nulled code to child theme but still get warm messenger above, how to slove it ?
Do you activate the main theme or the child theme? Sounds like it's the wrong theme active..

you install both themes then you enable and activate the child-theme. when you have to update the theme you update the normal theme without touching the child

And you have updated to latest version. Mine only does this when main theme is not up to date..

UCEF updated Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Version 3.18.5 - 16.03.24 - Untouched

• NEW: Added a button to clear typography cache and locally downloaded files.
  • FIXED: Addressed an issue where locally served font files were returning 403 errors in some cases due to irregular Google font API responses.
  • FIXED: Image lazy loading on WC Composite components.
  • FIXED: Hotspot tooltip on a mobile device.
  • CHANGED: Upgraded the format of font files to woff2 from woff.
  • UPDATED: Language files.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: adrespi22 and freik
Using the method I have posted earlier.. put the code in the child theme.. or download the child theme I have posted.. it works

Reactions: hhlac
Thank you very much to all the uploaders, the new version thats compatible with the latest woo-commerce 8.7.0 is Flatsome V3.18.6

Kindly upload the latest version Flatsome V3.18.6 at your earliest convenience when possible.

PS: Many thanks in advance.

Thank you very much to all the uploaders, the new version thats compatible with the latest woo-commerce 8.7.0 is Flatsome V3.18.6

Kindly upload the latest version Flatsome V3.18.6 at your earliest convenience when possible.

PS: Many thanks in advance.

Flatsome V3.18.6

NEW: WooCommerce 8.7 compatibility.

FIXED: Corrected lightbox menu item text in admin bar options to 'Drawer & Lightbox'.

UPDATED: Google Fonts list.
UPDATED: Language files.

Reactions: Despacito and freik
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock