• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flix App v1.3 - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast

getting same bro.. even i dint give database details app_dev show login page only may be this already connect with others data base ..

If I understand the error a tip is

This script has to be installed exactly as it is in the documentation or it will not work

Example: In subdomain and with folders under the same names

It is boring to install

If I understand the error a tip is

This script has to be installed exactly as it is in the documentation or it will not work

Example: In subdomain and with folders under the same names

It is boring to install
Yash bro.. but i have 1.3.1 this install by me this one working good but here this 2.1 getting error . Can u help me to install?

Follow documentation everything working well php 7.1 install all modules and install in subdomain sub.domain.com, also change correct permission to folders, delete cache prod dev folder and enter correctly database connection in parameters file :)

Follow documentation everything working well php 7.1 install all modules and install in subdomain sub.domain.com, also change correct permission to folders, delete cache prod dev folder and enter correctly database connection in parameters file :)

Tried everything. But getting same eroor i cant login getting wrong username or passwords. Evn conncet sql oru without sql...
1.3.1 working good

When adding movies it is updating kind, external and premium column in source_table as null which is causing the app crash in movie activity. Anyone fixed it?

someone gets this error

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference

someone know what's wrong with this? admin panel work as it is, but when i try in phone, only actor show up.
2.jpg 1.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock